Superheros

There is this interesting documentary I caught on HBO recently called Superheroes...all about regular people dressing up in costumes and fighting crime and feeding the homeless in major cities and stuff.

Interesting stuff...and honestly I guess I am not surprised people are playing batman out there. Some of them are fairly practical in the methods too..going in groups...bringing attention to things like drug dealers and serial gropists...etc.

If you never saw it, I recommend a watch. It is an interesting subject.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. You think it's something you've seen before or maybe something you don't want to see again, but it's actually a touching movie though not without its disturbing moments. Some of those guys were borderline schizo--the religious zealot; a guy who was shunned by the world since birth... that guy... jeez. his parents, what they told him? JEEZUS.

The Entrapment part was pretty fucked up. It was funny for a few reasons (wagging his tail as bait, Lol), but it was totally entrapment. And his buddies seem more like the kind of guys who were beating him up just a few months before joining up with the good fight.

You'll end up thinking this scene will be a bust, then something unexpected happens and their talents are put to use. This is the movie in a nutshell. Lots of heart. Deeply disturbed heart.

lol no matter how many homeless people you are feeding, you still probably look stupid in a cape :O Makes me think of the move Kick-Ass

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle