Stupid kids

Longo_2_guns said:
Basically people are going "We're sorry that something sorta bad happened once, so let us throw money at you until you feel better!"

Meanwhile, more worthy causes barely make their goals. Like with the Brian Banks Story.

I do feel bad for the bus monitor. Those kids are pricks and I like the idea of her getting some sort of a boost from the people on the internet who are being nice. But this guy's life was completely ruined and barely anyone seems to care. Where's the overflowing compassion for this guy?

Kids today can get away with whatever the hell they want. Have them grow up a rich familly and you've got yourself the kids from Jersey Shore or Paris Hilton. These people didn't have to lift a finger to get where they are and it shows.

The problem, like most people are saying, are the parents. Kids need discipline, they need punishment for their actions. And in the age of the internet where kids can say whatever they want to complete strangers online without facing the repercussions of these actions, discipline must be enforced now more than ever.

Because if you think Jersey Shore kids are terrible, well, Snooki had a child. There is no hope for the next generation if their parents are already a lost cause.

I made two adults cry as a kid, one was my 4th grade teacher and one was my 8th grade math teacher. I feel horribly about both. Even if the 8th grade teacher deserved to be yelled at. But neither of those incidents was remotely in the realm of this. This is just awful.

Kids will be kids, but at some point kids will also be monsters if unchecked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod