So Karl Rove is coming to my town tomorrow....

blobbohen

Rookie
And I'm throwing a protest on his ass. Here's the press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ANTI- WAR YOUTHS TO STAGE PROTEST AND REVOLT AGAINST “THE ARCHITECTâ€

I'm in Michigan and if I didn't have school tomorrow I'd join in with you. Karl Rove is about as bad as Emperor Palpatine. They basically ad the same agenda, the only difference is that in Star Wars there was a redemption factor where Vader threw him of o a tower to fall to his doom, sadly Bush didn't do this. Either way, I'd love to take part but I have too much to do tomorrow

So what lies shall we start with, hmm? Was he the "architect" behind the bombing of an aspirin factory back in the 90's as well?

Karl Rove is a small fish, you fuckers had any sense you'd be holding a rally in support of the protesting in Libya, who just got fucking bombed by their own government. Last time I checked, Karl Rove didn't order a carpet bombing of anti-war protesters throughout the years he was in some power.

Always the case with middle class white kids, don't know a damn thing.Karl Rove is no doubt a bad man, but you go tell the Kurds in the north of Iraq how "evil" he is after the last of their family members died of gas attacks from Saddam. Was the Iraq war justified by WMDs? No, of course not, but a dictator who murdered thousands of his own people was removed, and good riddance, it's only taken the rest of the Arab world 7 years to catch up.

stephen-colbert-karl-rove-ham-500x281.png

Mmmm... Karl Rove...

Yeah and Wikipedia is pretty air tight as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/31/opini ... f-war.html

Better?

Look, I don't care enough either way - There is nothing concrete saying Iraq didn't do it and not enough to convince me they did and it's over and done with. Saddam wasn't a good person anyways. I just wanted to place that link in here. Really though, if we were going to go to war with anyone aside from Afghanistan post 9/11, it should have been Iran not Iraq.

Other sources say he didn't...So either way, who cares.

What I'm curious about Eyebrows, do you read both conservative and liberally centered pieces to get both sides or do you just go with whatever is more leaning towards your political stance? Genuine question.

Eh...Kadafi is likely to be taken out soon, because the fight over in Lybia is not stopping regardless of what he is doing to the people since the day of rage.

Lethean said:
Other sources say he didn't...So either way, who cares.

What I'm curious about Eyebrows, do you read both conservative and liberally centered pieces to get both sides or do you just go with whatever is more leaning towards your political stance? Genuine question.

Both. i tend to scan WaPo, NYT, Nation Review, orange.co.uk, bbc, etc.

It's common sense to read both and then look at the big picture, was the war in iraq stupid and a huge waste? of course. But did it take out a prick of a man who deserved to be gone? yes. As far as I'm concerned the destruction of a dictator is worth it. Be nice if the global community would stop pussy-footing around the issues, hard to deal with assholes with Neville Chamberlain in the white house. Sick of the news and sick of war for that matter. bleh. I'm a radical moderate....

@links possibly fled to Venezuela, go hang out with another unstable dictator. Hoorah.

I recall a president hugging that man once, slips my mind who...

Gotta love Eyebrows for being the one right winger on the site. He tries so hard to stick up for what he believes in, but sadly his views are mistaken and his opinions fueled by facts generated by the Fox News Propaganda Machine. He links Wikipedia when making an argument, and then tells us to check the sources at the bottom for information instead of just linking a source he found at the bottom of the Wiki page (which tells me he didn't read the sources at the bottom of the Wiki page). You can call us sheep, Eyebrows, but last time I checked you were the one blindly hanging on his every word for eight years (or should I say Bush's every word, I mean let's be honest, Bush's words were a mix and match of Cheney's and Rove's) and taking everything he said for fact.

The Kurds in Northern Iraq may have hated having their families gassed by Saddam, but do they prefer teetering on the brink of civil and religious war every single day of their lives? Yeah, he killed a lot of his own, but he also managed to keep the country from tearing its self apart.

Hey now, I know I am a leftie liberal, but Eyebrows usually has a point in what he says. Most of the time it's a breath of fresh air because it's a LOT better than hearing Fox News spread lies and slander all the time.

Still though, I fail to see how hating Karl Rove has anything to do with the single act that you can say he did was right....you know? One good turn does not erase the copious amounts of bullshit that occurred....no matter how much you can justify it. It's like saying Hitler was a good host at the 1936 Olympic games, yeah he was gracious but...it's Hitler.

schimmel said:
Gotta love Eyebrows for being the one right winger on the site. He tries so hard to stick up for what he believes in, but sadly his views are mistaken and his opinions fueled by facts generated by the Fox News Propaganda Machine. He links Wikipedia when making an argument, and then tells us to check the sources at the bottom for information instead of just linking a source he found at the bottom of the Wiki page (which tells me he didn't read the sources at the bottom of the Wiki page). You can call us sheep, Eyebrows, but last time I checked you were the one blindly hanging on his every word for eight years (or should I say Bush's every word, I mean let's be honest, Bush's words were a mix and match of Cheney's and Rove's) and taking everything he said for fact.

The Kurds in Northern Iraq may have hated having their families gassed by Saddam, but do they prefer teetering on the brink of civil and religious war every single day of their lives? Yeah, he killed a lot of his own, but he also managed to keep the country from tearing its self apart.

Wow..just wow. Fools assume, fool. Firstly, you are a bleating sheep through and through. I'm so sick of the "lol he watches fox" are you that blind? Guess what MSNBC, NYT, and half the other media sites in the world are? BIASED. JUST LIKE FOX. You moronic left wingers are so blind that you see your own news as the truth and perfectly balanced.

For the record, and for the 18th or so time, I do not watch fox

Now I'm going to post the wikipedia of the Chernobyl accident. But it's wikipedia so it didn't fucking happen, lolz.

Please, tell me how my "views" that you think you know so well about are mistaken? What views do you think I have? You left wing idiots have no god damn clue about views of people outside of your own groupthink because you follow the elitist shit sprouted out by the new york times every god damn day.

Schimmel, all knowning bleating sheep, what are my views? Calling you out, let's fucking hear it.

@links I'm not dismissing the bad the man has done, but he's a small fish and is unimportant in the world stage. He's just another pundit like the rest of weirdos that are in the party cabinets. Hasn't been a smart pair of shoes in the white house for half a century.

I haven't had much time to respond since I've been prepping for the protest tomorrow. It's going to be a damn eventful night. Thanks for the support, schimmel, and I really wish you could be there tomorrow.

Anyone interested in quibbling about the purpose of this anti-war rally would do well to back up their words by doing one thing: go enlist.

For anyone else that's looking to show up to this tomorrow pm me if you want clarification on directions message me.

There is nothing small about what the Bush administration, including Karl Rove, did to this country and to Iraq. To forget that is to leave room for another lousy, directionless war just like this one to happen all over again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133