Small Typo in SingStar Amped Review

Sad

Rookie
No one seems to have noted this, and it is very trivial, but I figure I'd make a mention. In the review, the author writes, "The kids in their twenties (born in the 80sâ€â€

Dont verbally beat me down for this, but i dont think most people in their twenties listen to music by the killers and fallout boy. seems to me more like a highschool thing.

Hmm? When did I say anything about people in their 20s? I know GR gets a lot of hatemail for some of the most retarded reasons you can think of. Plus, it's just no good to have misinformation in your reviews, even if it is on such a small scale.

I'm 20, by the way, as are most of my friends, and I believe most of us like the band. They're nothing amazing, but I don't see why you would defer them to being a high school thing.

Yeah, I'll admit my interest in bands like that spreads from high school.

The tachikomas are just AI thinking tanks from the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex anime series. They're the comedic element of the show, and have a little feature called "Tachikomatic Days" that follows every episode. That song I linked you to is one of them, and tries to parodize the Power Ranger introductions (which was a Japanese show originally). The suicide song is from the second season, when they crash the satellite that contains all their AI chips against a nuke.

It's a pretty top notch show, actually. If you're looking to waste a good bit of time, look it up on DivX Stage6 or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle