Say what you will about hipsters...

Wes

Rookie
I prefer them over Emo's. I'm not saying the "I'm too cool to be cool" attitude is... cool. But they're better than the "I'm in love with my sadness" attitude. It may be the lesser of two evils but it's less annoying.

One can only wonder what the next trend in fashion will be...

Wes said:
One can only wonder what the next trend in fashion will be...

Emotionally Hip: I cut myself, now everyone does it.

Anyone remember the Metro fad? God those Queer Eye guys were annoying.

i'm late 80s Garfield mixed with early 90s Bart Simpson with a dash of Kool-Aid Man. Generation X, fuck yeah! We taught the world how to be a dick!

Goths?
visigoth_warrior.jpg

As in the barbarian guys who sacked Rome? Yeah, they're pretty cool.

Hipsters are just another group that hates my guts in highschool... if there were hipsters back then.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Nothing beats a 90's goth.

I actually knew a 90's goth chick who was really hot. We were both 14 but she was light years ahead of me in the cool factor. She was smoking weed and listening to underground music while I was desperately trying to hang out by going way over my head.

Remember kids, the cool ones will be able to tell if you don't inhale.

I am shirtless in a pair of maroon Levi 511's in a vegetarian co-op at 1:50 AM in Providence, RI listening to "Hatful of Hollow" by The Smiths and my first class tomorrow is titled "Russian Science Fiction and Fantasy." The chair that I'm sitting in was made in the 70s and bought from the hipster frat on campus for twenty dollars. The graffiti on my wall from the person that lived here before reads "WE USE FOUCALT DAMMIT" so...I can't really judge...

-FCM- said:
I am shirtless in a pair of maroon Levi 511's in a vegetarian co-op at 1:50 AM in Providence, RI listening to "Hatful of Hollow" by The Smiths and my first class tomorrow is titled "Russian Science Fiction and Fantasy." The chair that I'm sitting in was made in the 70s and bought from the hipster frat on campus for twenty dollars. The graffiti on my wall from the person that lived here before reads "WE USE FOUCALT DAMMIT" so...I can't really judge...

Ahem...FOUCAULT.

*nonchalantly goes back into his attic*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod