What would past you say about present you?

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Years ago in the past, how would you view yourself now?

So, for me, past me would be surprised at how much I've grown, but disappointed at the same time for reasons due to alcohol and other college issues. Past me would also be disappointed at how few video games I play.

So how about you? What you would you three years ago say to yourself now?

I've lost touch with my drawing a little bit. Not doing it as much thanks to other stuff going on. My past self would probably tell me to keep drawing.

I'm telling him to keep drinking whisky and shut the fuck up.

My past self would probably view me as someone looking like him.
In all seriousness (holy shit, it is a word) I'm happy for being me. All these people around my area are like everyone in elementary school, always trying to be like everyone else. I'm glad I got through that phase. I'm happy to be unique. Unfortunately, I became a truth speaker and telling people my honest opinion. I found out truth really does hurt both physically and mentally. People need the truth, so i"m gonna give it to them.

How long ago are you talking about here? 10 years? Highschool? Well, high school was abut 10 years ago for me so I'll go with that.

There is no way in hell past me would've been able to predict how my life would turn out and would be surprised that I am still not done with college. Of course he would ask "Where da white women at?" and will think I am a faggot for setting down with programming as a profession. At that point I will tell him to shut up and suck down some alcohol

I will then give him $5,000 and tell him to put $4,000 of it into apple stock and $1,000 into bitcoins when they are introduced in a year.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Past me would be like, "why are you getting chubby, stop that now."

Yup. Past me would look at current me and never leave the gym.

Other than that - Depends on how far into the past. I've made decent choices. Future me would probably tell past me.. "look, this is going to be your life unless you do X,Y, & Z everyday. Oh yea, also, Play these numbers (on this date - the date where no one wins so you don't have to split the profits)."

My past self would ask, "Is it masturbation if I have sex with you or would it be incest?" Then I'd smack my younger self on the head.

Past me would be happy I've gone back to school but would be upset that I can't study and party and live on no sleep.

cyberjim2000 said:
My past self would ask, "Is it masturbation if I have sex with you or would it be incest?" Then I'd smack my younger self on the head.

And that was the last time anyone saw past Jim EVER AGAIN!

Past me would call me a lazy bastard and wonder where all my money went.

But you know what?
Fuck past me. That guy's a dick. Always eating the last packet of chips or spending money on useless bullshit.

What I would tell my past self...

Quit complaining about rap it's not going anywhere. Quit complaining about The Simpsons declining in quality, it's not going anywhere. Quit complaining about MGS2, the third game will make up for it and the 4th game will sort out the mess it started.

Stop looking forward to the next Silent Hill game, you know it won't be as good as part 2.Stop worrying about SARS, H1N1, Mad Cow, Killer Bees and Y2K, all of that was just bologna. In fact in the future the new scares will be Bath Salt Zombies and a 2012 apocalypse theory that has nothing to do with a Mayan prediction yet everything to do with the Mayan's ending the calender.... Yes I'm serious.

The emo phase will run its course, but then the hipsters will take over. What's a hipster? Oh youi'll see... YOU'LL SEE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think past me would be shocked to see future me. Past me used to be very overweight, very shaggy, lazy and didn't really have much commitment or drive. Past me pretty much was a nice guy who enjoyed drawing, playing video games, drinking alcohol, eating junk food and spending time with friends. Past me was in university studying, but didn't really have much drive or direction.

Now I've lost all that weight, have gotten fit, exercise regularly and I train/compete in Judo and some other martial arts. I finished uni, have a full time career in multimedia, I continue to draw to this day in hopes of getting a career out of it. I don't drink nearly as much or often and I don't have junk food very often either - although I still adore certain junk foods.I still love video games, but play them only when I get the time. I feel very motivated and I feel I have much more drive before, a better sense of purpose.

I think past me would say to future me, "Dude, you still don't have a girlfriend?"

If I could make this question "vice versa" and say something to my past self? It would be these things.

-Get your fucking driver's license already.
-Start doing Judo. Right now.
-Draw every day.
-Lay off the alcohol and junk food, would you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod