RPG Knockout Tournament (Rnd 1 voting pg. 5)

LinksOcarina said:
Id rather not vote for either, theres to many FF characters anyway....

but if I must...Jecht to make things interesting.

WWWWWOoooooWW did you really just do that?! I'd rather you not vote at all then voting "to make things interesting"

Do me a favor in 08' presidential election - just go ahead and vote for the green party candidate.."to make things interesting".

Balthier wins a close match 4-5.

Next round:

Odin (FF)
odin.png

vs.

Pahn (Suikoden)
suik-025.gif

UrbanMasque said:
LinksOcarina said:
Id rather not vote for either, theres to many FF characters anyway....

but if I must...Jecht to make things interesting.

WWWWWOoooooWW did you really just do that?! I'd rather you not vote at all then voting "to make things interesting"

Do me a favor in 08' presidential election - just go ahead and vote for the green party candidate.."to make things interesting".

Well, it's true. This tourney has been dominated by Final Fantasy, and I want to see some variety in the final rounds, although thats kind of impossible at this point. There are so many good RPG games that did not make it this far, Dragon Quest, Dawn of Mana, Phantasy Star, etc. It's a shame too, because it would of made this more interesting then seeing hero A from FFV vs hero C from FFX, it turns it into a FF showdown in the end.

I don't mean to be harsh to anyone, especially Tyrranis, hes doing an awesome job in this showdown, but next time variety towards the finals would of made this more interesting.

I vote for Phan, btw.

Me I vote Odin he's been around since the beggining of FF how many other characters can you say that about?

you can also say that about the,.. shiva, ifrit, Cid [ theres a "cid" in every FF] , and a few enemies, bombs, tornberries... etc.

UrbanMasque said:
you can also say that about the,.. shiva, ifrit, Cid [ theres a "cid" in every FF] , and a few enemies, bombs, tornberries... etc.
Yes Shiva and Ifrit was left out wich sucks.And Cid was nominated a few of them that count.And they lost.And who cares about those enemys?

Odin wins it 6-2, which makes it embarrasing to the fact that I forgot to vote again. Oh, well. It wouldn't have mattered.

Next Round, and we're up to the FINAL 4!

Vivi (FFIX)
character02.jpg

vs.

Squall Leonhart (FFVIII)
200px-Ff8-squall.jpg

I vote Squall this time.

BATTLE ON!

Oh damn....

Both characters had such good stories.....UGH.....

Vivi....because the sole reason is he is a black mage, love my black mages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle