Resident Evil 5

KingArt

Rookie
Can anyone shed some light on this one. I have no idea when it's coming out, who's actually in it, or if there are zombies or lil things in peoples brains.

I saw a pic of what seemed to be Chris Redfield, but y'know how capcom does...

Your not the only one

So far, all I know is that it is going to be a dual launch with PS 3 and 360 on the same day. Other than that there are almost no details about the game anywhere. It seems to be based on the same combat system as RE 4. No word on if your are fighting zombies or not. I would like a return to zombies myself just because I loved RE 2. Who knows though. Capcom is being really closed about this one.

Man, I love the RE series. Not so much a fan of the movies, but the games kick arse. Ok, capcom needs to stop being so tight lipped and spill it.

Chris Redfield is gay and has sexual relations with Whisker since the mansion.

Hmm, that's the same clip I saw.

When will the next PS3 convention be, maybe they'll show something more,ehh, uhh, luring....

I think that's Chris Redfield, I wonder who makes a cameo.

Maybe Solid Snake.

Maybe Mario.

Either way, they'll all make good zombies.

Here we go. *cracks knuckles*

• A direct sequal to RE4.
  • Several RE1 team members at Capcom are involved in the development of RE5.
  • Will use the same (maybe slightly improved) control scheme as experimented with in RE4.
  • Elements of the original RE will be present.[/URL]
  • Confirmed characters are Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker and two unspecified characters from RE1/2/3 story arcs. (Speculated to be Jill, Barry or Rebecca)
  • Enemies are a hybrid of Ganados and Zombies. (Caused no doubt by a cross of Las Plagas and the T/G Virus)
  • The environment follows a 'Black Hawk Down' theme.
  • Temperature plays a key part in the game. Heat exhaustion will cause characters to hallucinate, players will have to stop and rest at times.
  • Pushed to 2008 release.

As its Capcom, expect it all to be canned at the last minute and replace with a new game focusing on Barry in a Mr.Blobby Suit going Postal at a Gala Bingo hall.

You're just upset because im better tjan you. Im kidding. I just wanted to shove it in your face that i got to it first :D

Well how's this for face shoving? Beat you to the other eight facts and had them confirmed.

See, stupid isn't it?

See, thats why i was doing it. I rarely will be able to do that, so i am just savoring the one time when i get to something before you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod