quit lowering my postcount

What? No one has lowered it, I'm sure. I thought you were complaining about people deleting your posts or something. If it matters that much I'll throw 2K on to your count, but I guarantee no one is changing your post count.

Didn't people's post counts get reset during the revamp? Maybe you just need your old post count added...

Me? I'm brand new :)

A lot of things didn't get switched perfectly. I was given a huge file containing everyone's .txt files (post count, join date, signature and a bunch of other info) so I could sort out any discrepancies and there were a LOT of discrepancies. Course, that folder is long gone now.

You missed the part where he said he should have over 12K posts but whatever. My point is your post count shouldn't matter, unless it was stripped or decreased, that would suck.

I would add the 2K Raine but I lack the power! That's probably a good thing though since I'd be handing out post boosters to everyone who PMed me awesome GIFs

WickedLiquid said:
You missed the part where he said he should have over 12K posts but whatever. My point is your post count shouldn't matter, unless it was stripped or decreased, that would suck.

Your post count is directly related to your penis size, so to most people it matters a lot.

Which is exactly why I have a nearly quarter mile long penis. And why girls are completely scared of me.

I never got my post count or join date changed during the GR switch. But they got rid of the title ranks so I didn't mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod