Post your age(and gaming history).

Diabolus

Rookie
I know some of you think you're old, and if you're older than me, then you are, you wrinkly bitch.

Anyway, I'll start.

I am 31 years old. I started with the Atari 2600(of course). I never had a NES, cause my parents are cheap asses and I had piss poor grades(excuses excuses). Finally, after many years of bleeps and bloops and uni-colored pixelly blobs, I moved on to the Genesis.

Since then, there's been no turning back.

Systems I own:

Genesis(with Power Base Converter- look it up)
PlayStation
Dreamcast
PS2
Xbox
GameCube
Alienware PC
Xbox 360
PS3
NIntendo Wii

I also owned a Nintendo 64 for a brief period of time, and borrowed a Turbografx-16 and SNES off of a couple friends.

Well...I'm 21 and have been gaming for quite a while...I believe my first system was either the NES or SNES can't remember which one I had first though...

As for consoles...
I used to own:
Genesis
Dreamcast

I currently own:
NES
SNES
N64
Wii
PS1
PS2
PS3
Xbox
Xbox 360

I'm 18, but I'm 19 on the 24th of January

I started with the original NES, then SNES, then N64, which turned me into a gamer. I then switched over to Sony and went with a PS2. I owned a Wii, but I sold it. I want to get a PS3, but I
a) lack the money
b) the library has yet to fully convince me (it's getting there though)

I own:
SNES
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Colour
Xbox
Playstation 2

Formerly owned:
NES
Wii

I'm 14, so don't expect me to be too much into all the older systems, but I really did enjoy Banjo-Kazooie on N64, along with Super Mario 64 and many others. Uhh.. the first game I got was 3D Frog-Man
g01347f0l5f.jpg
which I loved dearly, and would still play today, were it not for the fact Windows 98 is basically nonexistent anymore. But yeah, that and Jazz Jackrabbit are favs. All I have now unfortunately are
PC
Mac
Xbox
Xbox 360

The N64 broke, and my parents are too cheap to invest in anything else for me.

24. I started with my gramma's Intellivision which had D&D and boxing on it. From then I have owned a nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64, sega genesis, sega dreamcast, gameboy, gameboy advance, All three Playstations, Just recently got a 360 and I also have a Gaming CPU.

I also used to own that thing that sat on a tripod and you looked into it and played 3d games on it. I can't remember what it was called but I remember the tripod broke and I had to tie it to my head. It hurt my eyes and my neck would get stiff after about 15 minutes. I loved it for some reason though.

Well, I just recently turned twenty one. The first experience with gaming I've had is with an Atari (I don't know what model) that my grandparents had, and I'd only play it when at their house. I was like, four or something at the time. But my consoles follow below.

NES - five years old
Gameboy - seven years old
SNES - eight years old
N64 - nine years old
PC - nine years old
Gameboy Advance - thirteen years old
Game Cube - fourteen years old
PS2 - sixteen years old
Wii - eighteen years old
PS3 - twenty years old

I've always loved gaming throughout most of my life. As sad as it is - when I was nine years old, I could play the old SNES game Killer Instinct so well I could do thirteen hit combos with Fulgore and Jago, twenty hitters with Orchid and with Orchid I could do the fourty four hit ultra combo... I could never figure out that apparent uber combo of Cinder's though. >_>

Hey FTG, thanks for deleting those accidental posts for me, I tried to edit 'em myself but er.. yeah >_>, my bad :p, but thanks for the help :D.

and thanks Rakon. It just shows how much of a geek I am I guess, regarding my gaming history. >_<

letusprey said:
I also used to own that thing that sat on a tripod and you looked into it and played 3d games on it. I can't remember what it was called but I remember the tripod broke and I had to tie it to my head. It hurt my eyes and my neck would get stiff after about 15 minutes. I loved it for some reason though.

I believe that you're referring to the Virtual Boy, as any gamer worth his salt would immediately figure out.

Also, I forgot to mention, my games library exceeds the 200 mark. I'm an ultra nerd! :p

22 years old.

First system was an atari then moved one to the NES. My parents bought me many consoles because of my good grades and it seemed to be the only thing entertaining me. After my mom gave my SNES to a friend of her's (who stabbed her in the back) I was devastated. Then came the N64...but I wasnt satisfied. I once caught a glimpse of Metal Gear solid and something took over me.... I got a Playstation by picking up cans and recycle them (my parents were poor....very poor).

Then my mother got remarried but her husband died of cancer (poor dude was 40) but before he died, seeing my as the son he never had he bought me my PS2 that I still have to this day and that I will NEVER sell or throw away.

I bought a Xbox but since it was such a piece of thrash I gave it to my brother.....then it borke in less then a week (damn you M$).

Later on, I hopped on the Wii bandwagon and got a blast but I looked at the 360 with envy and the PS3 with disgust. I bought a Xbox360 but something was missing..... I wasn't having any fun with the leet EXCLUSIVES of Microsoft.... later on.... I found a good deal, a refurbished PS3 for 300$ (was 450 at the time) and bought it. After a few weeks...never looked back.

Now that I have more money then my parents ever did ( I AM A CHEAPASS) II sold the 360 and have been happy ever after.

The end.

Yeah that's it! Thank you. Ever since I posted about that stupid thing I have been sitting here trying to figure out what the hell it was. Greatly appreciated. I don't like salt.

keepithowitis said:
^You just quoted yourself?? and added nothing to it?

I 've done that by accident. I meant to edit my post and I didn't even notice the quote tags when I did it. He probably did the same thing?

Anyways, I'm 23 as of today :) (b-day wishes can be wished in the caps lock thread of mine! I don't want to miss any posts cause they were made in here gosh darn-it)

-Started with the NES when the SNES came out
-Jumped to the SNES during it's last year.
-Got a Playstation when it came out, then soon after an N64 (the best era of gaming IMO)
-Had to make a hard choice over the GC, XBOX or PS2, chose the PS2
-Bought a 360. Later traded it in for a Wii (I know, I know, Stupid but the Wii looked so cool.)
-Now I've traded my Wii for a PS3 (temporally) and playing through MGS4 8)

I am 23. I started out on an Atari 2600. We used to all gather in the living room and play nights when my mom wasn't working.

I introduced my family to the NES when I bought it at a garage sale for $5 after babysitting. I'm very proud of that. :)

I currently own:
SNES, Nintendo DS, Gamecube, N64, XBox 360, Playstation, PS2, PSP, Dreamcast, and a PC of course

I used to also have a Gameboy and a Gameboy Advance but my little brother stole them from me ages ago.

GhostTrip said:
keepithowitis said:
^You just quoted yourself?? and added nothing to it?
I 've done that by accident. I meant to edit my post and I didn't even notice the quote tags when I did it. He probably did the same thing?

Yeap. That's what I did. >_<

I'm 17. I don't remember how old I was when I started to play each of the consoles, but here's the order in which I've experienced them, starting from when I was 2.

NES - owned
SNES - owned
Game Boy - owned
Genesis - borrowed
N64 - borrowed
Game Boy Color - owned
PSX - owned
PSone - owned
PS2 - owned
GBA SP - owned
GameCube - owned
N64 - owned
PSP - owned
PS3 - own3d
Wii - owned
DS - owned
Xbox 360 - owned

Yup. I never played an original Xbox, Saturn, or Dreamcast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod