Post Your Gaming Setup and/or Games Collection

Alex_Osborn

Rookie
I love checking out people's game setups and collections. Maybe it's because I sold all my classic stuff years ago and regret it dearly. Hey, we all cope differently...

So if you get the chance, take a snapshot of your gaming haven and post it below!

No snapshots, but you can look here for all the systems I own.

I also have library shelves for all of my games. Lots of SNES, PSone, PS2, and PS3 games in there, and a collection of some of the finer games for the other systems I have.

CANCEL!!

I just have a pile of 30-ish 360 games in the corner. Some 12 or so Wii games next to them. Then under my bed is a PS2/Gamecube cesspool of games, empty boxes and broken controllers.

I may form a little photo of my 360 games in order of personal rank.

MattAY said:
CANCEL!!

I just have a pile of 30-ish 360 games in the corner. Some 12 or so Wii games next to them. Then under my bed is a PS2/Gamecube cesspool of games, empty boxes and broken controllers.

I may form a little photo of my 360 games in order of personal rank.

Please do!

Pssst, Alex, change your avatar.

And while my room is pretty damn cool, both my at school one and my at home one, they're also both dirty as fuck and I don't want to show everyone that.

Plus, I only have like half of my stuff at either place.

I used to have a rather extensive PS2 library but I too sold it all except for MGS2 and MGS3.
I got my 360 and my computer with an ish-load of games right now

I might be selling my collection very soon too if I can't pay bills.

So far ive avoided it, but that point may come soon. And it's a huge collection, over 300 games at this point.

LinksOcarina said:

So far ive avoided it, but that point may come soon. And it's a huge collection, over 300 games at this point.

If "my collection" includes those recent games I sent ya then I'm going to be super depressed that you didn't get to fully enjoy them.

daverabbit said:
LinksOcarina said:

If "my collection" includes those recent games I sent ya then I'm going to be super depressed that you didn't get to fully enjoy them.

Oh I have enjoyed most of them already. Although 5 of them didn't work...but eh, it happens.

LinksOcarina said:
daverabbit said:
LinksOcarina said:

Oh I have enjoyed most of them already. Although 5 of them didn't work...but eh, it happens.

Gahh, I know I disclosed a few didn't work but I swear on my GR credibility, which means absolutely nothing, that I tested em out before I sent them. Though testing means I started them, they may have failed beyond that.

daverabbit said:
LinksOcarina said:
daverabbit said:
LinksOcarina said:

Gahh, I know I disclosed a few didn't work but I swear on my GR credibility, which means absolutely nothing, that I tested em out before I sent them. Though testing means I started them, they may have failed beyond that.

It happens dude. I don't care too much anyways :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod