Pegging

crazycracker22 said:
Enigma said:
Because most women don't have penises, a strap-on dildo is necessary.

rofl "most"

I too had to check Urban Dictionary. It would have to be serious love for me to even consider doing something like that.

The guy would also have to be a serious freak to even consider about making someone consider about pegging.

there i'll bring it to the second page so you can recall what you said, they'd have to be a serious freak, not freaky as in kinky, you said a serious freak

you cant even follow an argument you were a part of from the beginning?

i was saying how they're not freaks, frozen brought up the gay comment.. if you dont fucking understand something read through the topic again instead of making yourself out to be a simple minded retard

Icepick said:

i was saying how they're not freaks, frozen brought up the gay comment.. if you dont f****** understand something read through the topic again instead of making yourself out to be a simple minded retard

Did not see frozen's post as for making me seem like a simple minded retard I just excel at it naturally.

Icepick said:

stoned.jpg

Why is it that noobs always fight with Icepick thinking they can win? They lose every single thing, then they get a small victory and think that they are hot shit.

It's a conspiracy to make Icepick look more badass. He goes on proxies and argues with himself, obviously.

I HAVE YOU NOW, FRANK!

:)

damn, my whole scheme to win badass of the year is up in flames, I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you medling kids and your dog

wow. that's so strange. i was just listening to my wife miranda talking about her friend who went on craigslist personals looking to get "pegged". apparently it's all the rage.

StalfrosCC said:
Hamashi- there is nothing, NOTHING you can do to convince me that ANY woman, hot or not, asked you of they could "peg" you in any situation.

I'm sorry. I refuse to believe it.

:p

I'm swearing on my entire life that a girl did ask me this question. But I don't want anything to do with her.. because shes fucking crazy

Icepick said:
hot is merley personal opinion, while us, what I like to dub "not virgins" which consists of me and you mike, the rest of GR have probably lowered their standards of what hot might really be

I give credit to himashi for even knowing a female, and if she can walk under her own power and look straight ahead rather than in 2 directions at once, all the better for our chipmunkish friend

I find it somewhat offensive that you would say something like that about me based only off how I look. And you know absolutely nothing about me or what I do. If it makes you feel better I have a lot of female friends.

Icepick said:
a little defensive no?

Lol. You come to these boards in order to vent off the aggression you build up daily by leading a piss-boring and a meaningless life. You belittle others and attempt to ridicule them in order to create this illusion that some are "worse off" than yourself. Please stop. Grow up. All this time you are telling others to get a life- it is you who needs to get a life...and badly.

In short, stop being a fucking douchebag.

-BBK

Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:
a little defensive no?

Lol. You come to these boards in order to vent off the aggression you build up daily by leading a piss-boring and a meaningless life. You belittle others and attempt to ridicule them in order to create this illusion that some are "worse off" than yourself. Please stop. Grow up. All this time you are telling others to get a life- it is you who needs to get a life...and badly.

In short, stop being a f****** douchebag.

-BBK

a lot of talk considering you were also spouting some shit about coming over and kicking my ass, still in canada princess?

i dont feel I'm superior than anyone, if anything quite the opposite, but I have the right to call out retarded comments, issue? THAN STOP BEING FUCKING DUMBASSES AND THE PROBLEM WILL SORT ITSELF OUT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod