Pegging

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MrHimashi, Dec 10, 2007.

1. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

Freak? What's freaky about it?

Are you that insecure in your sexuality that you refuse to entertain the concept of anal stimulation?

2. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

theres nothing freakish about anal stimulation, it's a common form of erotic enjoyment that dates back to ancient egypt, than popularized by the romans and greeks

it's even used in medical practices for people suffering from prostate cancer, they milk their prostate, and believe it or not there is a male G spot in the anus, and the orgasms produced through stimulation of it are said to be more intense and longer lasting

not my cup of tea personally to have performed on me, but by no means is anyone a freak, I guess that's the issue with bringing mature topics to 12 year olds, freak

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

ha, topic ender right there.

i rememeber a girl randomly tried it on me, made me fucking stand up; and i told fuuuuuuck no.

the police should use pegging as a weapon, way mightier than the sword

4. roukey

roukey Rookie

Umm....no way would I let ANYONE do that crap to me

5. GiftedMonkey

GiftedMonkey Rookie

6. MikeyVassallo

MikeyVassallo Rookie

Hamashi- there is nothing, NOTHING you can do to convince me that ANY woman, hot or not, asked you of they could "peg" you in any situation.

I'm sorry. I refuse to believe it.

:p

7. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

hot is merley personal opinion, while us, what I like to dub "not virgins" which consists of me and you mike, the rest of GR have probably lowered their standards of what hot might really be

I give credit to himashi for even knowing a female, and if she can walk under her own power and look straight ahead rather than in 2 directions at once, all the better for our chipmunkish friend

8. crazycracker22

I really hope you are kidding on of account that its shoving a DILDO up your ass. I don't know about but I never had the urge to get fucked up the ass as urban dictionary put it. Just doesn't sound too fun. [/u]

9. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

its not mu cup of tea, its not many peoples idea of erotic enjoyment, but because its not what your into doesn't make people who do that freaks, nor does it make them homosexuals unless the dildo is replaced by a man, I'm just clarifying what you can't interprut

12 year old homophobes have no place on the internets

10. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Does Xbox live count as the internet?

11. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

They have their place on the internet, and that's what makes it so great. Everything belongs here.

12. crazycracker22

*sigh* If its not "your cup of tea" then I don't know why you are defending it so much. If it's to inflate your ego make me look like a fool by spewing insults and trying to impress people with you knowledge of pegging then you defiantly showed me (/sarcasm) . There is a line between making a point and being a douche.

13. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

my point is your a "douche" for labelling all practitioners of anal forplay and penetration as freaks

14. crazycracker22

Im going to handle this like an American if you aren't like as you are a freak and freaks are bad! :bigup: (Joking)

15. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

you couldn't handle a wet dream

16. FrozenBacon

FrozenBacon Veteran

Im sorry but I gotta agree with crazycracker. You are an in the closet homo if you want a large dildo shoved in your ass going in and out.

A finger up the ass, maybe, but not no apparatus that is designed to replicate a penis. Really, if the "hot chick" was replaced with some random dude, and he didn't touch you, you wouldn't even notice aside from the fact the dildo feels a bit warmer than normal.

There is a spot on the base of the penis that gives you awesome orgasms anyway so you do not need to go around sticking objects up your ass.

17. crazycracker22

^ohhhh back to the insults the "badass of GR" is getting pretty angry excuse me im going to go hide until the heats off.(directed at ice pick not frozenbacon)

18. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

homosexuality is the desire to be with ones own gender, an attraction to that gender

by your logic, because my girlfriend occassionally lets me enter her corn shoot, than she must be a man trapped in a womans body that wants to fuck other men, that is what you're getting at is it not?

nor is this a discussion about homosexuality, he said they're freaks, and I debate that statement

for once i'm on the fucking politcally correct side and i'm still standing alone here

19. FrozenBacon

FrozenBacon Veteran

Wtf, that is not what I'm saying at all. A woman is designed to take the cock, a man is not. Trying to simulate the intake of cock in any form knocks you a few pegs up on the gay meter.

Anyway, yeah I did kinda just skimmed over the posts, which is something I always do. This just happenes to me one one of the rare times where I completely misunderstand what is going on. While people who enjoy getting pounded in the ass with a dildo have caught a bit of the gay, I wouldn't label them freaks. Everyone is a freak on some level as I'm sure the majority of the population isn't content with just having married sex in the missionary position while in the privacy of their bedrooms.

20. crazycracker22

I never said it was gay, i said it was freaky which you so strongly emphasized