Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, on 360.

• Yes, on PC.

• Yes, on Wii.....what?

• Total voters
@TheJx4: You forgot a system on your poll the DS. MW3 will be on the DS and if I buy it, I will buy it for my DS. :gun4:

Totally picking this up for xbox. If any of you other xbox dudes out there are looking for another squad mate to kick some ass with let me know.

tinymhg said:
@TheJx4: Looks cool, but he still died. :gun4:

That's a good thing.

I couldn't have been more thrilled that he died. It's just like using the Death Machine in Black Ops. Sure, you're a walking turret, but you're really vulnerable.

Watched some survival gameplay for MW3, which that looks like it's could provide hours and hours of fun. I replayed MW2 again today I forgot that I really enjoyed that campaign. Sure it's over the top and scripted but over the top can be fun. Singleplayer wise I think I might benefit more from MW3 than BF3 but multiplayer wise I'm not excited for MW3 in anyway shape or form for MW3. I don't hate the multiplayer and I know for a fact once it releases I'll play the hell out of the multiplayer like I did with MW, MW2 and Blops but I just won't be as crazy about I was I was in the past.

I think MW3 will be good, not game of the year but at least worth the money (I just hope the campaign isn't 3 hours long).

Delorean88 said:
...Blops...
I think MW3 will be good, not game of the year but at least worth the money (I just hope the campaign isn't 3 hours long).
Blops :rofl3: Yeah Black Ops I know
Short single player campaigns suck, because I hate multi-player.

They don't need any Marketing oomph. :D

The only thing left to show (Read: the stuff I want to see) is Bomb mode and some new Spec-Ops missions.

Did you guys have anybody at XP?

I thought the stage replica was a pretty neat idea. Besides a few commercials, what else do they really need? The name sells itself by now.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Did you guys have anybody at XP?

I thought the stage replica was a pretty neat idea. Besides a few commercials, what else do they really need? The name sells itself by now.
Yeah kuulei was there. She wrote that preview.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo