Opinion needed

De-Ting

Rookie
No, not your's. <.<

Is any of the Dead Space DLC good? I'm especially interested in the enhanced weapon packs. Do the effects work immediately? Or do you have to earn them in the game?

Just trying to beat the game on hard, and let me tell ya, 3-4 Plasma shots to dismember one limb is not Cutting it.

I havent played Dead Space yet at all, but from what i've seen and heard about the DLC, i dont think its worth to buy.

Don't buy them. Not worth it, besides more the fun doing it with the non DLC - weapons anyway. :D

i got the obsedian dlc, level 6 armour with more item slots and more powerful line gun. don't have to earn em. first shop you come to they will be there free of charge.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
i got the obsedian dlc, level 6 armour with more item slots and more powerful line gun. don't have to earn em. first shop you come to they will be there free of charge.
Thanks. Does that include the armor? I mean, do you already have to have the Level 6 armor before the enhancements are applied?

Longo_2_guns said:
I got the free lvl 5 suit because I bought it a week after launch.

Ya same here got on the 1st day, thought it was going to be the best game of the year. That level 5 suit was a mediocre thing though, along with most of the DLC content there, pretty much if you just buy DLC the highest difficulty will be very easy. I say this because I bought the elite weapons pack, all the weapons are 0 credits in the store that are included in the elite pack, free weapons make the game way too easy, but whats sad was the game already was easy in the first place.

And let me state that the Obsidian pack only says it has an upgraded Level 5 suit and weapon SKINS. >_<

I know what you are going through, but I played on the unlocked Impossible mode and yes it was like a trip through hell.

If I recall though, think I maxed out my Plasma Cutter as soon as I could, saved a lot and tried to make very, very precise shots. :) Parts I hated the most? Guess which, the Asteroid destroying type parts. *shudders*

Wow, there's Dead Space downloadable content?

I knew there was upcoming DLC but I never knew when it was coming out, or if at that. I finished Dead Space a fair while ago (bought it last year a few weeks after it came out after I heard good things about it, finished it within two weeks). Played on normal mode.

It was pretty easy at the beginning except once I got up to the bit where you have to go outside on the ship in space... then I started dying. Despite the easily noticeable influences the game has (like, ideas it has taken from other games) it was still really good.

What is available in Dead Space DLC and how much does the stuff cost? Is it worth it or not? I'm considering playing through the game again with my old save file (with the military suit, all my weapons/upgrades etc) so is DLC worth grabbing?

Kijan said:
I know what you are going through, but I played on the unlocked Impossible mode and yes it was like a trip through hell.

If I recall though, think I maxed out my Plasma Cutter as soon as I could, saved a lot and tried to make very, very precise shots. :) Parts I hated the most? Guess which, the Asteroid destroying type parts. *shudders*

Is there really 4 difficulty levels? I've beaten the game twice and all I have is Hard.

When I played, I shot the legs first and then took out the head. It was easier than anything else.

Longo_2_guns said:
When I played, I shot the legs first and then took out the head. It was easier than anything else.

Agree with Longo. :)

And yeh, I have four of them. :S Easy, Medium, Hard, Impossible.

Kijan said:
And yeh, I have four of them. :S Easy, Medium, Hard, Impossible.

StalfrosCC said:
f****** s***.
StalfrosCC said:
f****** s***.
StalfrosCC said:
f****** s***.
StalfrosCC said:
f****** s***.
StalfrosCC said:
f****** s***.
StalfrosCC said:
f****** s***.