Online D&D

Voxen

Rookie
Hey, I know that there's a crappy Dungeons and Dragons MMOG out, but I was wondering if anyone's heard of an online D&D thats like a text-based MUD or whatever, Basically just like playing the game on a table with some friends, except you do it online with a handful of people. I know you GR guys like the D&D and the MUDs so I figured I'd ask you if you knew of anything like that.

i don't know of any that specifically use d&d rules. i'm sure theyre out there. i know a lot of people like midievia. http://www.medievia.com/

honestly the best d&d experiences i've had in years were in neverwinter nights (1, not 2). some of the 'persistent' worlds that players have made and host for free are simply incredible.

Hmm...is that to say that there is something wrong with the NWN2 online community, that makes the first games better? Because as far as I've been told, NWN2 is pretty much the same as the first one only with better graphics. So since I never played either I would probably go with the sequel, unless there is some reason you think it's better to go with the first.

The sequel probably has the more active community, Duke just hasn't spent hundreds of hours checking out its mods like he did with the original.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle