Old peoples!

Sightless said:
Harsh, man. Harsh. :(
ninjagaidennes2.gif

There can never be peace. The blood feud continues.

On a much lighter note, hey, I just realized something. Dobby's from Georgia, and Casey Abrams absolutely blew my mind with his rendition of Georgia on my Mind during last night's American Idol. No better time than now to post another FOX network show on the boards! Sensing a theme?
Well don't! I won't get paid that way.

American Idol enters it's 9th... okay, I'll cut to the chase
Look!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h53sjzphlCI&t=0m35s

this guy... manly tears
878617383871.png

I dont know about you guys, but if anything this place has ceased my growing up!

And I thank GR for it. Every little drip!

De-Ting said:
FrozenBacon said:
I literally did grow up with this site.

25amesk.jpg
Yup. A lot of us have...well, most have just grown older...

Same here, I remember going to GR for cheats (I always counted on GR or Cheat CC for codes) when I was a kid and when I got older for downloads and reviews. I joined the forums but I wasn't major (or even a minor), I found out what my old account was and read some of my reviews. Wow my grammar was terrible.

ive been here since 1997 or 1998 i believe with 3 screen names

i was here more active than ever in the kurt kobain days, ilovemycouch, the kid who rode a harley and benchpressed 400 lbs. forget his name. spoon, firewall.. the good old days, or nostalgia. either or.

used44 said:
What name did you use then?

P.S. What's up, d4m?

Well my first name i BELIEVE was Cyclone. I made a comical thread about getting my girlfriend pregnant through her underwear and noone ever let it go xD bahaha... anyone who was around then will remember it.

then i believe my next account was swole4life.

WickedLiquid said:
swole4life? LMAO, sounds like you were 14. You were 14, weren't you?

mm when i started that account i was probably 17-18 and fitness was the only thing i cared about.

cyclone i was probably 12-13?

intotherain i was 21.

sigh i feel like i made this account yesterday

intoTheRain said:
ive been here since 1997 or 1998 i believe with 3 screen names.

RE: '97, '98?
swole4life certainly wasn't 1997, that was sometime after 2004.
But the underwear post probably was you, but it wasn't '97, and it was copy/pasta from bash.org. That's what everyone went on about. Wasn't 90s.

that is all.
2vb0bc9.gif

Chris_Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
ive been here since 1997 or 1998 i believe with 3 screen names.

RE: '97, '98?
swole4life certainly wasn't 1997, that was sometime after 2004.
But the underwear post probably was you, but it wasn't '97, and it was copy/pasta from bash.org. That's what everyone went on about. Wasn't 90s.

that is all.
2vb0bc9.gif

no, no. the underwear post was me.

thankyou though, for reminding me of what happened in my life. lethean knows how long ive been here.

if the underwear post was a me-me i probably created it. because there was a time where my ex was legitly concerned i had got her pregnant through her underwear because she was late and we had been dry humping.

perhaps it wasn't 97, i cant remember and i cant check because the account is long gone, i think swole4life is too. but i was definitely posting since 2007.

the people i remember who posted when i first came were i believe firewall, spoon, dave_matthews, ilovemycouch, kurt_cobain.. i think maybe paradox? but under his old name, which i now forget.

by 2007 i meant 2000 xD

i know i was at least loooking for laura croft nude codes here in 1997, and i remember GR had a pic of a pixellated laura croft that got me hot.

Pretty much most of us do have 1990's roots....

Ive been visiting the site since 1998 for cheats and reviews. And finally joined the forums in 2005. Scary to think that nearly six years have gone by since joining you guys.....and another 13 for visiting this site....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle