Okay, I just realized something that blew my mind

Pretty sure the madster username goes all the way back before i had the internets.

Have absolutely no idea what it means.

Also, another no-caps here.

And why the heck does my name have a hyphen instead of an underscore?

But I've learned from another site that giving people the ability to change their names at any time makes them go crazy with it. We live with our mistakes because if we try to fix them, we'll probably just make it worse.

btw <3 CloacalKiss.

Noo, dont change it. Used is good. Used is cheaper. Used is...dirtier.

Besides, it wouldn't be the same. Plus I'm pretty sure we'd just still call you Used.

Icepick said:
Urban Dictionary defines Icepick as:
The act of kicking a girl in the vagina after f****** her so as to cause extreme discomfort and swelling, therefore giving her the inability to ever get pleasure from sex again.
"Dude, I totally gave Cheryl the icepick last night."

wait wait wait... didn't you define Icepick at Urban Dictionary yourself? A lot of us did. But not I.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20Crime
damn it all if All the Fine Ass Ladies across the globe didn't have me pegged.

edit: urban dictionary: pegged
wait a gotdamn minute...

KurtCobain94 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I like your user name. HA!

At least you didn't name yourself after a minor boss in a mediocre Star Wars game when you were 12.

Or a rock guitarist who was popular nearly 20 years ago in a music genre that is all but nonexistent but was yet your favorite when you were 13.

Seriously, thousands of people have know me by Kurt over the past decade between online gaming and this forum. My name is Kevin damnit! Kevin!

240px-Kevin.JPG

TheJx4 said:
KurtCobain94 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

At least you didn't name yourself after a minor boss in a mediocre Star Wars game when you were 12.

Or a rock guitarist who was popular nearly 20 years ago in a music genre that is all but nonexistent but was yet your favorite when you were 13.

Seriously, thousands of people have know me by Kurt over the past decade between online gaming and this forum. My name is Kevin damnit! Kevin!

240px-Kevin.JPG

I hate you.

At least nobody thinks you're a hipster doofus from New Jersey who gets spray tans when you just wanted to use one of your favorite albums by Frank Zappa as an SN. But who the hell has heard of that guy?

used44 said:
...still waiting for Colin to recognize my insult.

Me too. I'm sure he's sitting in front of the computer contemplating the ultimate comeback!

No pressure white rabbit... NO PRESSURE.

KurtCobain94 said:
TheJx4 said:
KurtCobain94 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

240px-Kevin.JPG

I love you.

Awwww <3

Icepick said:
Urban Dictionary defines Icepick as:
The act of kicking a girl in the vagina after f****** her so as to cause extreme discomfort and swelling, therefore giving her the inability to ever get pleasure from sex again.
"Dude, I totally gave Cheryl the icepick last night."

This is my signature now...... Why? Because:
the%20more%20you%20know.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod