Okay, I just realized something that blew my mind

Forever.

I was thinking of changing my username for my 10th anniversary. Suggestions? I was thinking something that made me look edgy and mysterious like... LetheanDreams.

*badum tish*

Hahahahahaha.

But seriously I hate my username.

used44 said:
Forever.

I was thinking of changing my username for my 10th anniversary. Suggestions? I was thinking something that made me look edgy and mysterious like... LetheanDreams.

*badum tish*

Hahahahahaha.

But seriously I hate my username.

Change it to new44.

I like your user name. HA!

At least you didn't name yourself after a minor boss in a mediocre Star Wars game when you were 12.

I think once a year the mods should give everybody the chance to change their username to something else. I think the last time it was offered was a few years ago when the boards changed.

They're screen names, they're supposed to be retarded. I'm mostly surprised by the chaste nature of most of the SNs on here. No DongHammer69's to be seen.

Oh, and that should totally be your name, used.

UghRochester said:
Hey, I always get weird over the fact Longo_2_guns has a lowercase "g."
Because when I was 12 I forgot to capitalize it

Though it looks cool. The dash goes right into the "g" and it makes it look Star Wars-y.

I think it looks better lowercased because of the numbers at the end of his name.

Now intoTheRain, that name drives me crazy. You dont capitalize other letters if the first one isnt!

Bretimus_v2 said:
They're screen names, they're supposed to be retarded. I'm mostly surprised by the chaste nature of most of the SNs on here. No DongHammer69's to be seen.

Urban Dictionary defines Icepick as:
The act of kicking a girl in the vagina after fucking her so as to cause extreme discomfort and swelling, therefore giving her the inability to ever get pleasure from sex again.
"Dude, I totally gave Cheryl the icepick last night."

Longo_2_guns said:
I like your user name. HA!

At least you didn't name yourself after a minor boss in a mediocre Star Wars game when you were 12.

Or a rock guitarist who was popular nearly 20 years ago in a music genre that is all but nonexistent but was yet your favorite when you were 13.

Seriously, thousands of people have know me by Kurt over the past decade between online gaming and this forum. My name is Kevin damnit! Kevin!

Bretimus_v2 said:

My SN could be considered perverted.

A/S/L, anyone?

^Thanks Kurt/Kevin, now I started thinking about Home Alone.

At least your name wasn't generated by an Elf name generator for Dungeon & Dragons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod