New Pirate Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
YARRRRRR... YE'RE RIGHT O'COURSE, LIEUTENANT! BUT FOR A REAL SCURVY DOG SUCH AS 'E, MIGHT DO AS MORE OF A "GUIDELINE"!

CAP'N'S ORDERS! PARLAY OR NAY?

AN' I FANCY YER ORANGES, ME HEARTY. I SEEN SOME MIGHTY FINE FRUIT IN MY DAY, BUT NONE SO JUICY AS THOSE GEMS, IF YE CATCH ME DRIFT!

PARLAY IS GAY TO BE SURRE!!

SO I SAY...PARLAAAYY HAR HARRR!!

AINT NO GAY MORE THAN PARLAY, 'CAUSE THAT FILM FUCKIN' SUCKED! THEY AINT REAL PIRATES!
WE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

HAR HAR RUB A DUB DUB!!

THERE BE NO PARLAY LADS!

EITHER YE STRIKE YER COLORS, OR ME CANNONS WILL STRIKE EM FOR YE!

POWDER MONKEYS, LOAD UP THE GRAPESHOT! TAKE OUT THE CREW AND LEAVE THE BOOTY INTACT!

Daddio said:
I downloaded it but not diggin it. On the other hand I do enjoy SM: Pirates!

SM: Pirates? What was thaT?

:oops:

did you go to their site? I don't want to post the link here. Adbot does that. LOLz!!
I already tried other pirate games. But I got curious on UWO. It was first released in SNES. I want to try it's online version.

And I was p1zz3d off... My ship got ambushed by some Failed Marine!! They defeated me!!! wwaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

The only pirate game I've ever played was Overboard. That was a damn fine game.

Yar! I be agreein' with Captain 2 Guns, as Sid Meier's Pirates! is the only pirate game you need.
I mean, just look at the graphics on this puppy:

16bc238.gif

As sexy as a manly shirtless pirate.

HK-47 said:
Yar! I be agreein' with Captain 2 Guns, as Sid Meier's Pirates! is the only pirate game you need.

16bc238.gif

Is that the SM??
geez... it's crappy!
compared it to UWO. that's a trash

Daddio said:
Sid Meier's Pirates also was released again in 2004, better graphics and much more fun!

So.... what now?
I still like UWO better,,,
now that they are ONLINE

gamerever07 said:
HK-47 said:

16bc238.gif

Is that the SM??
geez... it's crappy!
compared it to UWO. that's a trash

You know nothing about art.
At least here you don't lose to failure marines.

And it's been three pages without this. What the hell.

monkey_island.jpg

The argument is mine.

To become more exciting you have to lose so that next time you know how to win...

gamerever07 said:
To become more exciting you have to lose so that next time you know how to win...

Or you could simply win to bypass the losing part. Saves your keyboard.

Neosteam was awesome! We had a guild made, GRevolution with our catchphrase, "Dominating this game like we do you", t-shirts that were sold as limited edition with the avatars of the leaders of the guild, commemorative coffee mugs of various guild members imprinted on them, raid teams that we formed every night for exp and phat loot in the dungeons...

It was, for a lack of a better term, radical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod