New Pirate Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAND HOOOOOOOOO!!

QUICK! GRAB THE LAND HO SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A PIECE O' THE ACTION! HAR HAR!!!

CAPTAIN'S ON DECK! SHAPE UP LADS, WE BE SETTIN' SAIL AT DAYBREAK!

AN' IF YE AIN'T IN CONDITION WHEN WE BE LAUNCHIN', YE'LL GET A KISS FROM THE GUVNER'S DAUGHTER!

now i know what's happening on my post! nice one mods! :lol:

I just noticed my ship has a PINK studding sail!! that's so ghey!!!
2qd3pk9.jpg

WAIT hold on... this was about an ACTUAL game?
Darn it! i thought this was all actual gay roleplaying! I want my life back!

And about that sail,
Lady to man: "Real man wear pink!"
Man: "Thanks, the dress helps!"

Lol, well I got a copy of Sid Meiers Pirates! (2004) thinking it was the game, played it for a good hour and then realised the screenshots were different than Pirates! .. so what game is that?! lol.

Might I take a completely random guess and say Uncharted Waters Online?

And so much for the gay pirates at sea roleplay.

gamerever07 said:
now i know what's happening on my post! nice one mods! :lol:

I just noticed my ship has a PINK studding sail!! that's so ghey!!!

Man, fuck this guy!

AVAST YE, LANDLUBBERS! HERE I BE LOYAL TO CAP'N TWO GUNS, AN' ALL YOU SCALLYWAGS THAT ARR LOOKIN' TO JUMP SHIP WILL FIND YERSEL'S MARKED WI'TH'BLACK SPOT!! THE LOCKER HAS AMPLE ROOM FOR EACH AN' E'ERY ONE OF YE LILY-LIVERED CURS!

Also, I fancy meself a saucy wench o' th'iles, so I dare ye, good gentlemen o' fortune, swig yer grog and show a lass a good time, yeh? ;)

(That's acceptable, right? I mean.. There has to be a lass somewhere...)

YE BE RIGHT LASS, BUT THESE LADS COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A WENCH AND THE MIZZENMAST.

ALRIGHT ME BUCKOS, IT'S TIME TO SET SAIL! UNTIE THOSE LINES, UNFURL THE SAILS! WEIGH ANCHOR! IF YE'RE THREE SHEETS TO THE WIND THEN YE GOTTA WORK TWICE AS HARD!

me too.. one second i am a pirate and then became a forumer. LOLz... This game is old. It started on SNES. My dad used to play this when i got to school. they've announced it is now Online so I tried. Now I'm currently enjoying my game. I already finished my Beginner's quest. and I'm now given a mission to bring back Netherlands to its people because Spain took it from them... And my gheyness went to a more serious level.

I met this handsome captain... oh la la.

AYE-AYE, CAP'N! RIGGING SECURE! SAILS UNFURLED! ARR, AN' BLESSED WI' A FAVORABLE WIND, MATEYS -- PLENTY OF BOOTY, NOT LONG NOW!

OI, YOU THERE! AVAST YE!

CAP'N, LOOKIT -- THAR BE A STOWAWAY DOWN BELOW! SOME JACK TAR, CLAIMS 'E WOS A ~PIRATE~, KEEPS SAYIN' SOMETHIN' LIKE 'ES A "FOREIGNER" NOW! 'E LOOKS A SCURVY CUR, Y'ASK ME -- SHALL I TOSS 'IM O'ER?

AARRR BUT WHAT OF THE RIGHT OF PARLAY? BE THE PIRATE CODE! ARRRR! CANNOT THINK... MUST EAT ORANGES TO FIGHT SCURVY!

YAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod