Lentium - 4
LinksOcarina - 3
HK-47 - 2
Boringman54 - 1
TheNesMan - 1
kapow - 1

Lentium said:
JCD is it D?
Very, very good guess. The girl in the Pic does look quite like Laura doesn't she? Once again though, it isn't D.

I believe this game was released on the Saturn as well as the PC.

I know what it is... damn (a bit a trick-challenge isn't it?)

i used my guess... *blows brains out*

gimmie another chance JCD!

I'm going to trust Nes that jives posted first. If I see 'edited' in your posts after another poster provides the correct answer, you surely won't be receiving any points. Thanks, Nes.

And, Links, yeah Folklore is recent, but it did sort of fly under the radar. This isn't all about classic games, so I am trying to throw in some current-gen & last-gen games. Rest assured that I won't post anything dead obvious like Halo, but I am trying to spice it up and give everyone a shot at the correct answer. DOS games get old after a while. ;)

LEADERBOARD
Lentium - 4
LinksOcarina - 3
HK-47 - 2
Boringman54 - 1
TheNesMan - 1
kapow - 1
jivesc00ter - 1

Ok, heres what happened. I didn't change my answer. I don't even know why I did it but I changed my message from saying just "Folklore" to "Used's is Folklore" just so you knew which one I was talking about. You probably don't believe me so here's my mood because of that: :evil: I guess I screwed myself over on this one. *hits head on wall repeatedly then tries to stab self but decides it's not worth it*

JCD, its

Enemy Zero the reason that chick looks like laura is because she is laura!, just a different game that plays exactly the same..... you set a trap

:D You are a clever, clever man Lentium. One point.

Lentium - 5
LinksOcarina - 3
HK-47 - 2
Boringman54 - 1
TheNesMan - 1
kapow - 1
jivesc00ter - 1

TheNesMan said:
Boringman54 said:
Used's is Folklore
Used is not dumb, he can see that you edited your post after jive posted the answer.
Boringman actually did post the right answer before jivebicycle, I remember because I was just about to post when boringman of all people got it before me.... then jivescooter for some reason thought posting the same answer was a good idea

lol "jivebicycle"? Thanks for the help, crazycracker22. Boringman will get the points.

Lentium - 5
LinksOcarina - 3
HK-47 - 2
Boringman54 - 2
TheNesMan - 1
kapow - 1

Name That Game!:

crazycracker22 said:
TheNesMan said:
Boringman54 said:
Used's is Folklore
Used is not dumb, he can see that you edited your post after jive posted the answer.
Boringman actually did post the right answer before jivebicycle, I remember because I was just about to post when boringman of all people got it before me.... then jivescooter for some reason thought posting the same answer was a good idea
Thank you so much crazycraker. I swear, it will never happen again.

crap, i recognise it but cant remember the name.

Is it Nigel Mansell's Formula 1....or something like that??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133