Must-Have SNES Classics

I know there are a ton of games I should have for my SNES (which I just unpacked from it's bubble wrapping), but I'm wondering if you guys have any of the more obscure suggestions.

Of course I know Earthbound, FFIII(VI), SMRPG, SMKart, etc etc etc, but can you suggest some lesser known SNES must-have-classics?

Looking through my collection and the other "collection". Don't have any super underground titles, but maybe they are a little less known.

B.O.B. - Platformer/Shooter
Dragon Quest 5 - One of the best RPG's on the system
E.V.O. The Search for Eden - Play trough the stages of evolution.
Lost Vikings 1 & 2 - Really good puzzle platformers
Secret of Evermore - RPG with realtime battle system. Overshadowed by Secret of Mana
Shiren The Wanderer - Roguelike RPG.
Sunset Riders - Shoot'em up similar to Contra set in the wild west. Fun in co-op
Terranigma - Great realtime RPG
Zombies Ate My Neighbours - Awesome co-op

All the Mario and Donkey Kong Country are given and don't forget Super Castlevania IV.

Green_Lantern said:
danielrbischoff said:
Of course I know Earthbound,
Good luck with that...

One of my favorite SNES games is ActRaiser.
The thing is, I probably will drop the cash on a copy of that game if I'm so inclined.

And thanks for reminding me of ActRaiser. Off to ebay I go on that one.

1112065778-00.jpg

The good Battletoads was for NES/Game Boy. Not sure that the Battlemaniacs sequel was anything special.

Super Bomberman 2 - A classic if you have 4 controllers via a multi-tap adapter.

NBA JAM - Same.

Shadowrun - it's a flawed western RPG with a cyberpunk theme but it's fun if you have a faq handy.

Lots of great suggestions. Can anyone think of publishers that have since died? I want to look through their catalogs for some greats that haven't been brought into the modern downloadable era.

Whaaaaat? Lol I loved that game. I even got to the secret circuit. That samurai kicked my ass, hitting you with a blunt staff isn't boxing.

Side-Scrolling Beat 'Em Ups!

As a huge Side-Scrolling Beat-Em-Up Fan, I will list a few of my favorite Super Nintendo Games which I personally recommend:

BRAWL BROTHERS
FINAL FIGHT 2
FINAL FIGHT 3
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: TURTLES IN TIME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod