Must-Have PS2 Classics

Alex_Osborn

Rookie
Hey guys, I've decided I'm going to start assembling a little collection of all the greatest games.

I want to start with the PS2, because well... it's got such an amazing library. I just started hunting down some of the must-haves, but I want to know which you all think I need to include in my library.

So please help me out letting me know which titles you think no PS2 library should be without.

Kinda hard to say, with all the HD collections coming out nowadays.

Dynasty Warriors made up a lot of my fondest childhood memories. Then there's Gauntlet Dark Legacy, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet $ Clank, ATV Offroad Fury, Final Fantasy...

De-Ting said:
Kinda hard to say, with all the HD collections coming out nowadays.

Dynasty Warriors made up a lot of my fondest childhood memories. Then there's Gauntlet Dark Legacy, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet $ Clank, ATV Offroad Fury, Final Fantasy...

I hear ya, but just pretend that HD collections don't exist :)

I'd rather own the original PS2 copies anyway

Definitely agree with FF and the Jak series - honestly I like Jak & Daxter much more than Uncharted

Seriously - epic game:

Dog%27s_Life_Coverart.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmJjjj5 ... re=related

If you dont have it on the pc or xbox, GTA san andreas is a must have.

But my must must must have is!

Kingdom Hearts one and two 8)

I just picked up dark cloud for 3 bucks, and been enjoying it thoroughly, not a triple A title sure, but for 3 bucks you can hardly go wrong

Icepick said:
I just picked up dark cloud for 3 bucks, and been enjoying it thoroughly, not a triple A title sure, but for 3 bucks you can hardly go wrong
That's such a steal for $3. Even in Canadian money.

Man, everything good is getting named.

I absolutely loved Tekken games on the PS2, Tekken Tag was on a constant rotation.

Okami because it's amazing.

Persona's...considering the fact that I'm just barely picking them up and they're still amazing.

Red Faction 1 & 2 were both good.

My ps2 library from what I looked up and felt interested in catching up on:

Kingdom hearts 1 & 2
Jak and daxter 1 2 and 3
GTA san andreas
Shadow hearts covenant
Spiderman 2
Final Fantasy X, X-2 and XII
Final fantasy VII Dirge of cerberus
Persona 4
Shadowman 2
God of War 2

I've only completed the KHs and FFX, so got some fun stuff to get around to!

The only ps2 games I still have are MGS3 and MGS2, I never had the heart to rid myself of them. I have the subsistence version of mgs3 so the behind the back camera makes it much more playable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod