Michael Jackson is dead!

Say a prayer for MJ?

• You betcha! OWWW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *solemnly release a white dove*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"It is believed that Michael Jackson died of food poisoning...he had been eating 12 year old nuts"

youre welcome keepit :p

I find MJ's death as a big deal.

I actually thought that if our prime minister died on the same day. People (myself included) would give more fuck about MJ. He is a legend. And I'm not even a hardcore fan of his music.

Ok, I just noticed something kind of ironic. Look at the GR main page, the second thing under the news.

Here

Calling it now, video games killed Michael Jackson.

Also, this:
MJ2.jpg

Longo you actually have a t-shirt for everything. Thus making my love for you very large.

Also, how cool would it look if the funeral ushers that would carry MJ's coffin...MOONWALKED as they did.

Haha Ant, you're right. Was a pretty redundant comparision :p

Michael Joseph Jackson August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009
michael_jackson.jpg

"I'll always remember him as the BLACK dude who made thriller, "ABC" and gueststar in the video games Ready2rumble and space channel 5, Gemoona!"
Lien

R.I.P

Man... why does every good one dies but the bad one still lives!! to quote from "The Band"
Now I don't mind choppin' wood, and I don't care if the money's no good.
Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest,
But they should never have taken the very best.

If you don't understand it you are too young to appreciate him.

He was the butt of jokes for the last 10 years but the saddest part is his mental illness turned him into something that he wasn't. He was truly great when he was at his peak.

It is probably the first real Icon of my generation to die. I'm not counting rappers...

Looks like MJ had had heart disease and couldn't BEAT IT, JUST BEAT IT.

But on a more serious note, the guy was a freaking legend. He'll be missed.

He was one of the first musicians I ever listened to. I remember dancing to Beat It and Thriller when I was just three years old. If you don't care you're just too young to understand that he was the voice of a few different generations. He inspired so many musicians today it's not even funny and some of his dance moves will remain timeless classics, along with his songs.

I believe he still holds the world record for most expensive (and most awesome) music video ever, too. He may have gone a bit nuts in recent years, but the world will remember him as the musician he was, not the freak he became.

RIP Michael Jackson, you will be missed.

Sad day...He had pretty much faded out of the spotlight totally, and what publicity he had was 100% bad over the past 15-20 years, but in the end you have to appreciate how awesome he was in his prime and forget about all the other stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo