Merry Christmas

Wow, it's not even close to Christmas here. 3pm Christmas Eve at the mo. What did YOU get?

Yeah it's currently 10:12 AM in my area. Merry Christmas to you too, madster and I guess Lokness. :)

im so happy this year because i haven't heard a single person say Happy Holidays.

I think saying what you want shockingly won the battle. One glimmer of hope in our world.

intoTheRain said:
im so happy this year because i haven't heard a single person say Happy Holidays.

I think saying what you want shockingly won the battle. One glimmer of hope in our world.

I don't get why people get so offended over "Happy Holidays."

Even if the majority of America is Christian, there is more than Christmas celebrated around this time of the year. And the claim that not saying Merry Christmas is an attack on Christianity in America by atheists (as Fox News likes to spin) is just asinine. Happy Holidays = Happy Holy Days. It is fairly obvious.

Sorry for recognizing there is more than one religion on the planet.

If you are seriously getting upset over any of this than you are losing at life.

I'm Christian, I wish people a Merry Christmas and if they can somehow contrive that as a wish of ill will, then they are just silly. I wish people a Merry Christmas, my Jewish friend wishes me Merry Christmas and I wish him Happy Hannukah (no I'm not sure on the spelling but I imagine my verbal approximation is close enough). I wish others well in saying that, nothing more nothing less.

KurtCobain94 said:
intoTheRain said:

I don't get why people get so offended over "Happy Holidays."

Even if the majority of America is Christian, there is more than Christmas celebrated around this time of the year. And the claim that not saying Merry Christmas is an attack on Christianity in America by atheists (as Fox News likes to spin) is just asinine. Happy Holidays = Happy Holy Days. It is fairly obvious.

Sorry for recognizing there is more than one religion on the planet.

i dont give a shit if there is more than one religion on the planet. i dont care if someone says happy hannukah to me. i don't care if someone says happy rammadamalingdong to me. i can say merry christmas all i want and no one should get offended. that's what it is.

it's the fact people are trying to push saying happy holidays like saying merry christmas is so terrible and evil. ill say what i celebrate, you say what you do. i won't be offended. you shouldn't be either.

our society is too soft, and shit like this shouldn't even be brought up. that's what makes me angry. people are so easily offended, it's pathetic.

I'm not even religious, and I say Merry Christmas. It's the spirit of the season. Besides we all know that Christmas isn't actually the birth of Christ.

I could go on how the Santa is just Grandfather Winter, or that it was an ancient Pagan holiday that was consumed by the Church, but I'm too lazy.

Point is, people shouldn't be upset over stupid things like "merry christmas".

So Merry Christmas all, much <3

cyberjim2000 said:
Happy Holidays, guys.

war-on-christmas.jpg

I say Happy Holidays, because alliteration is always awesome.

That and I also celebrate Kwanzaa, and so it's easier for me to say "Happy Holidays" than "Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa."

madster111 said:
It's the 25th here in Aus, so yeah.

What you get Lokness?

I got a new wallet. We're not really big on christmas (buddhist lawl) but my sister thought it would be a neat idea to get me something anyways. What'd you get?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod