Man cave

We also need to know how big is your pc setup. Are you building one from scratch? Does it have multiple monitors? Big speakers? I have one big monitor and two big speakers so I enjoy corner Pentagon shaped desks.

Are you planning on putting gaming consoles in the room or will you just emulate them on your pc?

Also what kind of budget and time do you have? It is almost always cheaper to build but not always as easy as just buying.

Once we have all these things worked out we can then focus on tricking the room out with blacklights. 8)

I have a full tower pc and a ps3....I'm planning to get a ps4 and big screen with as well a monitor for the pc.....right now I am asking just for ideas because I just moved in the US and don't have much money for creating it now......so in other words I need your knowledge about cool stuff good quality screens and what is the best.....I'm not in a rush.....so you can help me with any of your opinions.....it will help me in the future....

That's a good start! When you can, please provide us with a photo of your room, that way it gives us an idea of what it's like. Does this room of yours have any windows?

In terms of the size, your room is 116 x 126 x 97 inches... which equals to roughly 2.95 x 3.2 x 2.46 meters. With that in mind... it's pretty good, but it's not huge. Okay, no problem. It's a bit tricky to measure up in my head.

How many people would you like to have in this room? Is it just for you? Would you like friends in there, a partner? The reason I ask this question is because it can determine what kind of furniture you may want in this room of yours.

Regarding TV screens, I've always been a fan of Sony Bravia. They're great quality TVs. I bought my Sony Bravia back in 2011 for $800 AUD (roughly $578 USD). It's a 40" LCD full HD (1920 x 1080p resolution) smart TV. Granted, TVs of today are much more advanced in terms of screen with LED and even 4K TVs, but you don't need that exactly. I would recommend trying to find a Sony Bravia on special discount, perhaps online?

I reckon having your TV mounted on the wall via a wall mount would save you some space and provide excellent presentation in your media room / man cave. The TV would be ideal for your console gaming and maybe, if you'd like, your PC gaming. That part is up to you.

Thanks for the ideas.....I have also o bigger room but I think it is gonna be the baby room for my future baby.....well it will depend on its mother....anyhow my room has one window and the number of people sitting in there will be 1 to 4 (rarely) so that's why I am gonna need o little sofa along with my chair.....now I have been seeing about a desk that can hide the pc monitors in it... Do you think it's a good idea? I will send you the picture as soon as I put away some stuff....oh I forgot to tell u about the screen.....since I am a lover of Sony screens and in my old place I used to have a 42 inches Sony bravia in my living room and a 32 inches LG..... I will try to find a very good Sony or LG except if a Samsung model takes my mind with its great image combination with colors and smoothness.... Looking forward hearing about you opinions on my thoughts :D

Dude, both of these rooms have a LOT of potential and if you're starting out with a clean slate then the first thing I would say is - CLEAN OUT THE JUNK, Rip up the carpet and place hardwood flooring in the game room (preferably this room - http://imgur.com/RCbCHBo).

Once you've got the flooring down you need to decent on a theme - wouldn't be too crazy to paint the walls, maybe start pure white. After that the world is your oyster.

I linked you to a corner desk, but I think this room would be better suited as a multi-media L-shaped situation. That way you can have a couch across from a mounted TV in between the windows (where the acoustic foam is) - so you don't get glare.

I initially thought you were some teenager fullof shit - but this room could be dope if you take your time and do it right. What kind of budget is your wife letting you play with?

..god.. I wish I had a house, with an extra room for activities.. :(

The budget will be mine.....it's up to me.....but it's not for right now.....I know the perfect room is the one with the many windows but I don't know if it is going to be the actual room.....

ALL of that wall real estate and you put up a generic skyline photo?!

Cmon dude you can build this thing FROM SCRATCH!

- Put hardwood floors in there and invest in a 4K projector or TV!
- also burn that desk.

the couch and the curtains can stay as long as you put in hardwood floors!

Dude I told you I made it with what I got....the painting paw there before me and I kinda like it....I just got my new job and I'm starting to make money.....trust me the first thing I'm gonna do is change the flooring the desk and the chair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle