Man cave

Sotirakis22

Rookie
Hi guys I am about to build my gaming room from zero so I would like to ask opinions about gaming chair brands and gaming desks as well......thanks

Gaming room from 0?! Start with the rig first, then worry about accessories.

What consoles are going to be in it or is it only going to be PC?

@soudeez yes I am good with tools and building......

@UrbanMasque dude I am building a gameroom with pc PlayStation and any other console that I would like. I ask about furniture not accessories..... Thanks

Sotirakis22 said:
@UrbanMasque I ask about furniture not accessories..... Thanks

2745079.jpg

Start with a desk

99a1a11bd59c9e01d79d532d89303989.jpg

http://heavy.com/games/2015/07/best-gam ... -atlantic/

@sources why am I supposed to tell you those.....

@UrbanMasque that's what I am talking about furniture in general desk chair or anything else.... BTW that's an awesome desk

Sotirakis22 said:
Man I didn't ask for help on designing I asked about opinions of what are the best furnitures for gamers

Yeah but to adequately help with the layout of a game room in terms of the proper furniture and gaming accessories, dimensions matter. If you don't care about it being a well planned, in depth recommend on anyone's part here, then we'll just give you generic shit that may or may not work with the overall theme of your room. If you really want help, I'd recommend you be a little more tolerant of the questions because they are relevant.

If you don;t want any of that and just want us to say "this chair is gud" then do an Amazon search, sort by highest rated and get whatever fits your budget.

Take a picture of your proposed Game Room - the one that you're looking to remodel. Time stamp it then post it to imgur. Then link us to the post - after that we'll have a better idea of how to help you.

Hey Sotirakis22, I read a few of your posts here and mate, please don't be rude. You're coming to these forums asking for help, people here are taking the time to try and help you. Some of your responding posts to these people are, as I said, rude.

As UrbanMasque said, please take a photo of your room as it is now and upload it here to the forums, through imgur or Photobucket or whatever. Give us a good idea about the room in terms of its size - width, length and height.

What would you like to see in your proposed gaming room? Have you done some research and looked into what other people have done? Some people have made some really cool stuff! :)

Guys I can't right now take a pic because the room is a mess during to my move.....I now I was rude and I apologized.... As I said before the room is 116x126x97 inches.....if u insist I will take a pic now but don't expect to take a clear view of the room ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle