Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey i have a joke:

a man walks into a mental asylum wearing nothing but see-through pants. the doctor cjmes up to him and says, "i can clearly see your nuts!"

hehehe

untitled.JPG

MattAY, 10`points.
Malakian, what the fuck, man? I don't get it.

BananaKing, the Puerto Rican tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" kind of creeps me out.

Nick, 90 points, Bipumaster, 20 points. I've seen that somewhere else, but there were no words, only some horrible music dubbed over it.

Lentium, 20 points. Madster, as an Australian, you should know, that isn't Chopper Reid. This is Chopper Reid.

chopper.jpg

Oh thetank, you think you can give out points like you are a point merchant of some sort. I must politely refuse your points, I am above them in every way, shape, or form.

In the same way that a beautiful lady is above my attention, but accepts it nonetheless.

On the point merchant comment, thank you. Also, it's Tank, or Blair. And if you think about it, seeing as you are already at infinity, any addition of points simply redefines infinity, thereby negating the action of distributing points to you in the first place.

I'd like to start off by saying that I don't speak Japanese. I heard the phrase "Itadakimasu!" which to my knowledge means a thanks for a meal. Until I realised that the whole thing was apparently presented by a cat food company, I thought they intended to eat the cats.

Nevertheless, I still laughed, even though you'll never find a grown cat that's less pretentious than MC Hammer (I prefer dogs). MattAy, 30 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod