Mailbag Questions for GameRevolution Radio Episode 100!

danielrbischoff said:

Awesome. I must have understood your teasing. VG Collective was great, by the way.

You gotta get a better mic though, podcast boy.

Hey, I just want to let you guys know I had no idea when they recorded their 100th episode. Dan asked me on Monday if I could record riffs, but I declined, because I was pretty much nervous. Then on Tuesday I messaged him on Skype and did a few riffs. I didn't care about sound quality or anything. It literally took me a few minutes to make those riffs. I was just improvising. I was just glad to be part of this community podcast and it truly was an honor.. Dan, if you need some more riffs, I'm sure I can play my electric guitar on a lower volume.

So, keep sending in questions? No biggie, we have the famous Wayne "The Main Brain" McClain.

Urban, there's nothing wrong with banning booth babes. According to Dan's definition, they're just models hired to be there and look pretty, not knowing anything about what they're cosplaying as or where they stand. I can see why this isn't needed at an event such as E3. To most journalists, they're a sleeping Snorlax and in your way. I can see how this could be a problem if you're trying to get coverage of a game.

Now, if they were there to actually talk about the game and give detail about who they are, that's different IMO.

^so then is the issue to get more industry knowledgeable booth babes or to rid the expo floor of them entirely?

1af6d571.jpg

We are prepared to lay down our lives in order to protect the Booth Babes.

I thought that was a sort of unexpected article from Daniel. And while I have mixed feelings about the subject matter, it's definitely better than most articles with a political agenda.

And the comments for it were just so delicious. All of them. If I was a Red Lantern, the anger there would power my power battery for years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod