Mailbag Questions for GameRevolution Radio Episode 100!

Maybe we need some more serious questions.
With the recent announce of Twitch coming to Xbox One, are you guys going to be broadcasting more on Xbox One or with PS4?

Awesome episode, guys. Thanks for continuing to bring us the podcast.

I was too dumb and slow to enter a question, but, hey I got a special shout-out so what's up.

I'll improve my efforts to submit questions for future episodes. The interaction with the community really is the best part of GR Radio.

Hehe yeah! You all did a good job. This is the first time in a long time i listened to the podcast, probably do it more often from now on.

And here's for a 100 more!

I'm just going to start taking random quotes out of context and posting them here to discredit you guys.

"I took a hit from my crack pipe earlier..."
-Daniel Bischoff

"I don't really like video games..."
-Alex Osborne

It's not Da-Ting, so no.

Obviously, the correct pronunciation is "Day-Ting", which sounds like "dating", and "dating" looks like "Da-Ting". However, simply detaching the "da" would make you pronounce it as "duh", as in "straight out da hood". Furthermore, if it were to be pronounced as "deh-ting", it would have to be spelled as such. It is "De-Ting", just as you would say, "la cabeza de la vaca."

De-Ting said:
It's not Da-Ting, so no.

Obviously, the correct pronunciation is "Day-Ting", which sounds like "dating", and "dating" looks like "Da-Ting". However, simply detaching the "da" would make you pronounce it as "duh", as in "straight out da hood". Furthermore, if it were to be pronounced as "deh-ting", it would have to be spelled as such. It is "De-Ting", just as you would say, "la cabeza de la vaca."

I always thought it was DEE - Ting. :oops:

De-Ting said:
It's not Da-Ting, so no.

mindblown.jpg

My entire life was a lie, excuse me while i join the foreign legion to forget society...

To be honest I prefer Matt A Y. I hate my username.

PS - I'm still calling you DEE-Ting.

Never would've had this problem if more people played Dynasty Warriors 3, like you should've. Same thing with Obama, twerking, and BigTruckSeries.

Some things Daniel Bischoff said at the end of the Video Game Collective podcast made it sound like GR Radio is cancelled. Is that true?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft