Let's Change Our Avatars Next Week

used44 said:
It's seriously a lamp post. Lien finally f****** got it. It is a tiny piece of an old Modest Mouse concert poster.
Wow lucky guess... Am i a GR legend now? "The french guy who pulled a homer"?

And i would of picked the one with the bear on stilts to be honest...
51C5pDJP-GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Good Job Lien.

It sort of feels like the end of Lost. The answer wasn't as epic as I thought it would be but I enjoyed the ride.

I've definitely explained it before but nobody ever payed attention. And I never claimed it was compelling.

I actually haven't seen the poster it's from in years. Google is failing me. I think it was designed by Decoder Ring, but I guess I could be wrong.

Enough about my dumb avatar that I will never change.

I'll change my avatar.HAHA, YOU FOOLS DON'T SEE THIS...unless of course you're using a mobile device and/or someone quotes me. My plan is to change my avatars. You see my avatar for GR is my Xbox LIVE avatar.

i always forget how to change my avatar

i delete my old one, try to upload a new one, hit submit changes and it makes me change my password. then when it's done my old avatar is back and the new one isn't uploaded.

which is sad cause i'm over my obsession with florence welch i'd really like to move on.

Yours is showing up for me, Rain.

Just clear your browser's cookies and reload reload reload.

I don't know about the changing password thing though.

used44 said:
Yours is showing up for me, Rain.

Just clear your browser's cookies and reload reload reload.

I don't know about the changing password thing though.

ahh, right on. that's why it always confuses me because it doesn't show up until cookies are deleted.

thanks sir.

Pai Mei served me well. But random elegant gentleman with pipe wont let me down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod