Left Power!

Affen

Rookie
Gather around all left handed people and let's celebrate our shitty handwriting's and smudged up chalkboards. Obama is one, why ain't you? Are you a freedom hating terrorist?

2ldvas5.jpg

No righties allowed!

Left and right side living in perfect harmony? Could that be possible?

Nein!

2h7iff5.jpg

ivk9dw.jpg

I use my right hand to throw things. I'm not pure either..

Contaminated! The only way to stay true to your lefty is to ELIMINATE THE INFECTION.

OFF WITH YOUR RIGHTS!
NO MORE RIGHTS!

Bretimus_v2 said:
I love Left Power more than White Power or Nintendo Power. Easily my favorite power.
Nintendo Power absolutely kicks Left Power's ass. Does Left Power magazine have covers like these?
9yDJ5y4.jpg

Is Left Power magazine still in print? Oh it is? Alright nvm, Left Power wins.

Affen said:
Left and right side living in perfect harmony? Could that be possible?

Nein!

2h7iff5.jpg

ivk9dw.jpg

I use my right hand to throw things. I'm not pure either..

Well, what about ambiexterous people? Are they turncoats or converts to the cause?

I think it's time Dan Brown uncovered the secret organization and conspiracy plot that clearly exists of left handed people trying to take over the word.You may think it's funny now but first they will come for your right handed scissors and next, your freedom...

Left-Handed US Presidents

United States has had 8 left-handed presidents, including the incumbent, President Obama. Following is brief information on the other presidents.

James A. Garfield (b:1831 - d:1881)
James Garfield was the 20th president of the United States. He was in office for a mere 200 days from March 4, 1881 until his assassination in September 19, 1881.

Herbert Hoover (b:1874 - d:1964)
The 31st president of the United States, Herbert Hoover was also left-handed. He was in office from March 4, 1929 to March 4, 1933.

Harry S. Truman (b:1884 - d:1972)
Harry Truman succeeded President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and became the 33rd president of the United States. He was in office from April 12, 1945 to January 20, 1953. The Allies gained victory in Europe in World War 2 during Truman's tenure.

Gerald Ford (b:1913 - d: 2006)
The 38th president of the United States, Gerald Ford was also left-handed. His tenure in office lasted from August 9, 1974 to January 20, 1977.

Ronald Reagan (b:1911 - d: 2004)
President Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, who was in office from January 20, 1981 to January 20, 1989, was also left-handed. Reagan is considered as one of the most famous US presidents.

George H.W. Bush (b:1924)
The successor of Ronald Reagan, left-handed president George H.W. Bush, was the 41st president of the US, being in office from January 20, 1989 to January 20, 1993.

Bill Clinton (b:1946)
Successor of the left-handed president George H.W. Bush, president Bill Clinton is also left-handed. He was the 42nd president of the US, being in office from January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001.

Barack Obama (b:1961)
The 44th and incumbent president of the United States, Barack Obama is left-handed. He is also the first African-American president of the country.

LinksOcarina said:
Well, what about ambiexterous people? Are they turncoats or converts to the cause?

Bi-Handuals are a tricky bunch. You can never know which hands they are shaking with, but they are not as lost causes as rights.

Sightless said:
What if you're an amby? D:

I can't shuffle a deck of cards because of this, and my handwriting is shit. both hands are equally useless.

And my dad is pissed that I can't inherit any of his sporting equipment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle