You can learn a lot bout women browsing page 6 on Chaturbate

Page one, too obvious. Jarring. Hits you right in the face. It's like watching 40 mini-corps selling you on the processes of milk making and pasteurization, via thumbnails...or something. Oddly asexual.

But the bottom of page one. Yeah, that's the stuff. The upstarts. Friendly. Letting the people without Chaturbate tip coins flirt away. Friendly. TOO friendly. So let's continue.

We skip all the way to page 6. So much pink hair, gauge earrings and black framed glasses. Men. let's not beat around the bush, those are men, have to be. GamerGrrrrrlzz playing GTA V, presenting an equilibrium between one world where they're a hot commodity and another where we wouldn't fuck them with our best friend's dick.
Then you got the Grandmothers. So many Grandmothers. Some of them still wearing their horrible Christmas sweaters, showing their savvy to a meme that makes 2014 holiday season seem already ancient.

I wasn't looking to be rude. I certainly wasn't. I didn't go in wanting to feel better about myself. I just figure, damn, it's barely January and already these people have given up. Some people shouldn't be nude on camera. Or even clothed on camera. I guess what I'm saying is some people shouldn't be camera'd.

and just now, the epiphany I never asked for. What, dear Lord, could Page 6 of the Men's section look like?!

It's all too much. I gotta get offline. Just as soon as I jerk off.

Thanks for sharing that tale of courage. You are a brave warrior amongst men!

Re: You can learn a lot bout women browsing page 6 on Chatur

Optimus-Crime said:
Some people shouldn't be nude on camera. Or even clothed on camera. I guess what I'm saying is some people shouldn't be camera'd.

I spit soda. One question. What the hell is Chaturbate or do I not want to know. I get gist is this just Twitch for pr0n?

Re: You can learn a lot bout women browsing page 6 on Chatur

Bretimus_v2 said:
Optimus-Crime said:
Some people shouldn't be nude on camera. Or even clothed on camera. I guess what I'm saying is some people shouldn't be camera'd.

I spit soda. One question. What the hell is Chaturbate or do I not want to know. I get gist is this just Twitch for pr0n?

It's a cam sight....So, basically.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, that part isn't allowed.

x1MHbF3.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle