left behind exspansion

jivesc00ter

Regular
for the love of god please review the new left behind exspansion, in my eye's it can only get worse, i loved your review of the first game please please review the exspantion

It would be a bad move on the developers part to send dUKE the expansion. Bad for them, absolutely hilarious for us.

TheNesMan said:
It would be a bad move on the developers part to send dUKE the expansion. Bad for them, absolutely hilarious for us.

just like seeing someone get hit by a car. Come to think of it,while were on the topic of not reviewing things, I was wondering why GR does not review xbox live arcade games?

Because reviewing old games is lame. I don't think anyone needs to hear that the old classics are still pretty good.

However, reviewing original downloadable games is something I wouldn't take issue with. But for a site that reviews games at the pace that GR does, I'm sure they would rather focus on the big hitters.

i do still have the lightning rod hat.....

but yeah, after that other review i can't imagine they'd send me a copy.

LinksOcarina said:
You really want to subject someone through that much pain just to laugh for 5 minutes?

Not that i want to subject someone through it, but if it were to just happen....

also where can i get one of those lightning rod hats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle