GOD DAMNIT!

I just wrote my Mass Effect Review, and because my computer is stupid and my mouse doesn't work, it clicked on the EVE online banner by accident, and now I LOST EVERYTHING I WROTE!

Can you please make it so that if that happens, you don't have to rewrite everything?

there is, unfortunately, no way to make your computer save something from here. until you hit submit, our server can't even see what you are doing.

I do that sometimes, but most of the time when I do reviews, its spur of the moment, and it comes to me then, so it is fustrating when it happens.

Oh well, next time I feel like writing about Mass Effect I will.

Not sure why this wasn't mentioned before, but you should do what I do and put it in a Word document first and then just copy it over.

And I know how you feel, many a time I've done the same thing, completely erasing a review.

TheNesMan said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Do what I do and put it in a Word document first and then just copy it over.
Way to say exactly what I just did!
You and I both know I only care about other peoples posts when it has something to do with me.

Personally, I prefer to Ctrl-C the entire review some time between when I finish typing and when I click the Submit button.

That way, should I stuff something up somewhere, re-writing is just a Ctrl-V away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo