Kotaku.

TheJx4

Rookie
Could they try any harder to be Polygon?

This is the nail in the coffin, for me. I honestly hate the new design, with a passion. It's not good at all for daily browsing. I like reading reviews on Polygon, because they look really nice, and are usually good reviews, but I'd never use it on a regular basis.

kotaku.com

Death to Kinja. Death to Gawker.

^you go to other sites for your gaming news, then complain about those sites ... here?

1336452942154.jpg

Um...I was at Kotaku before I ever came here, and they usually have the news I'm looking for.

Guess I shouldn't use PSLS either ;)

I don't get the polygon hate either. That's probably my favorite game site right now.

You should all come to Blistered thumbs. *wink wink, nudge, nudge*

In all seriousness, Polygon is a pretty good gold standard now a days....I like them a lot.

LinksOcarina said:

In all seriousness, Polygon is a pretty good gold standard now a days....I like them a lot.

Robert G? guy looks like a pedo.

I had never heard of Polygon until now. After looking through some of their reviews, they seem... competent. Nothing too special outside of their layout, really.

UrbanMasque said:
LinksOcarina said:

Robert G? guy looks like a pedo.

It's on the internet, so it must be true!

Wait... :?

I liked reading gamesindustry.biz more when they weren't following the layout trends being set by others.

but it's still an okay place if you're just seeking the news, not the editorials.

So what's a good site that posts news someone would actually want to read? I mean...Yeah. I don't really care about 50 percent of the news on GRs main page.

Bring on the "you're not a true gamer then" comments.

Lethean said:
So what's a good site that posts news someone would actually want to read? I mean...Yeah. I don't really care about 50 percent of the news on GRs main page.

Bring on the "you're not a true gamer then" comments.

Co-optimus....for obvious reasons. I used to visit Destructoid every day, but they post a lot of whiny editorials. It's usually just Jim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod