Death to the fanboys

First he comes to A Gaming Forum and says Death to Fanboys.Then he insults anime calling the people who watch it freaks.Then he insults one of myfavorite games.So I choose you insulty make this kid cry to his mom.

well his topic was kind of arrogant but not to bad, the anime thing and FF thing are personal choices. I like both, but i'm not going to chew his head off over it, it's no big deal, just the guys opinion.

well, if no one really did care about my opinion, i wouldn't have a game review (Killer7) that's one of the most popular. Plus, i don't shout (ahem, type) out acronyms to people because I don't agree with their thought on a paticular game. Also, that link I posted wasn't so much my opinion as was Gamespy's. Sigh, I wish Subcalvin was here.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/mreview/p ... _Fornelius

here's another link that you will probably be up in arms about. I'm not trying to instigate or anything, if that's what you're thinking.

nice review LF.

i understand why half the world dont like FF7, but im afraid im on the other half :p

Yeah Dragon Quest was a great game but there isn't alot of good RPG's on the market.I admit there was alot of parts in ten that pissed me off but I had a good time and like I said a hundred times before fuck other peoples opinion if you had fun with a game why care what other people think.We play games for fun to get away from the world and its troubles.The only games that need a review are the ones that REALLY suck and aren't fun to play. just to name a few.Aquaman,Superman64,50 cent bullet proof,ET,and Catwomen.Also sorry for what I said earlier didn't mean to be rude and I apologize.

I have to admit that I didn’t except my topic to create any real arguments, but I am still doing the evil fingers of contemplation triangle right now.

LF, you should have known that dissing FF7 would piss someone off. It is one of my all time favourite games, and my favourite FF game (I have only played FF7, FF9, FFX and FFX2, and a little of FF12 ) but I still consider the game to be slightly flawed, I was never a big fan of the story, this is of course considered blasphemy, but I have always thought that it was inconsistent (not all of it though)

Though my topic was overly sarcastic, I do feel that I have pointed out one valid point. There are many people out there who will buy a game for a certain system, despite it being a mediocre/crappy game. Here in Norway many bought every single game for the Wii, simply because it was on the Wii, I have talked to several, and they have admitted to not liking them, but they bought them because it was on the Wii.

That being said, FF7 and TP are great games, but no piece of art is without flaws, sometimes it is those flaws that make them perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle