Jesus Vs Zelda (cracks me up every time)

subcalvin

Rookie
I read the jesus vs zelda mailbag, again, (that thing cracks me up every time, did i just repeat myself?)
I love the Zelda fan boys who snapped at the grade, by the way a B+ is a good grade.
And the game does not magically become better or worse depending on the grade, just wanted to mention that, no real point, i am in class and bored.

all fanboys are scary, but i guess thats part of their charm. My flat mate loves Final Fantasy (so do i) so much that he insists the the story in FF x2 is verry good and you get alot of information which is crucial to understand the story of ff x, he might be right, but if i try to say that its one of the weakest games in the series hes all over me.

subcalvin said:
all fanboys are scary, but i guess thats part of their charm. My flat mate loves Final Fantasy (so do i) so much that he insists the the story in FF x2 is verry good and you get alot of information which is crucial to understand the story of ff x, he might be right, but if i try to say that its one of the weakest games in the series hes all over me.
I liked Final Fantasy X-2. >_>
It certainly wasn't essential to FFX, but it was actually a great extention. Standing alone, the plot has little to compare with the magnitude of previous FFs. Your friend is just wrong. =)

Did you just do this to jump on the "death to Christianity" bandwagon? Christians have a hard enough time as it is in this society, the last thing we need is another person condemning and stigmatizing us for our beliefs.
Really? Did he really just say tha? Christians have a hard time in this society!? Really?

Bonus points for equating doubt in Jesus magic with a physical assault on women and children. I'd hate to see what he does to kids that won't eat their broccoli.
Hilarious!

I liked ffx2 also, in a "my god i hope none of my friends se me playing a game where i dress up young girls in kinky outfits" kind of way.

I assume a lot of those Zelda fanboys are asian, because they are the only people who would get angry about a B+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo