I've never truly appreciated this fourm until..

I started reading topics in GameFAQs. That is truly were the internet scum lie.

Thank you Game REvolution.

Thank you.

lincoln_awesome.jpg

In before the moderator's powertrip.

There should be more thread like this... Next thing we know, we'll shake hands, form guerrillas and then we'll burn the white house.
Duke for president!

I've seen debate wars on internet forums and usually it's just two guys trying to play the game "last word, i win!" The sad part is when you realize you were once involved in that game... Maybe when you were new to the internet, maybe when someone just really frustrated you, but at one point everyone gets into an argument with somebody online who they think is a moron. And the only people who care at all are the two involved. So the best advice for anyone who travels to forums is simple: ignorance is bliss.

gamefaqs forums are full of nothing but trolls and lil 10 year old kids that think they are game sages. welcome to gr buddy, where we argue about politics and religion mostly, and rip on each other and can actually laugh it up.

So wait, why on earth would you go to GameFAQ's in the first place?

Hell, the only acceptable places to go are here and, um, that's it. Hell, I'd be disappointed in you guys if you even went to /v/, or 4chan in general. Place is shitacular.

Longo_2_guns said:

Hell, the only acceptable places to go are here and, um, that's it. Hell, I'd be disappointed in you guys if you even went to /v/, or 4chan in general. Place is shitacular.
Lrn2gamesaves

Also, /s/ is always good for a redhead thread.

madster111 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Lrn2gamesaves

Also, /s/ is always good for a redhead thread.
/s/ sucks. You should be ashamed of yourself for even bringing it up.

I love /d/

Longo_2_guns said:
/s/ sucks. You should be ashamed of yourself for even bringing it up.

I love /d/
"Then what happen, Granpa?"
"Then, the 4chan war happen... and GR was no more... *tears* no more..."

I feel like we're the Canada of the video game forums sites.

No one has anything against us
We're smarter than our big neighbour (IGN)
And hardly anyone realizes that we're actually around

Gamefaqs is the first forum I frequented...I do not miss it. It truly is the worst place. Recently I hung around gametrailers alot but really that wasn't much better at all. I would honestly post here more if the boards moved faster.
Right now I'm a pretty devoted SA goon and really, as long as you stay out of the horrible boards there (FYAD and YCS particularly) that really is the best board because they are ruthless and you actually have to pay to get unbanned.

Stal does have a point. We do need some new blood for the mods.

That reminds me. Starting this June, I'm doing absolutely nothing for a long period of time. Yeah. Don't know how that is connected, just letting you know. Cough cough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle