Your artistic endeavours

Is longo in super street fighter II? Didn't think so!

I've got a package of beads coming in the mail, then I'm going to start on a 12"x12" Hulk mosaic to go along with my Green Lantern and Ms. Marvel "collection."

21acp3p.png

WickedLiquid said:
Used, your love of Street Fighter 2 continues to impress me.

And is it just me or does Ugh's pic look like a mad scientist?
I saw the warden from Superjail
Picture_6.jpg

You callin Ken ugly?! - It's the eyebrows, never trust a man whose hair is a different colour from his eyebrows.

It's been a while since I've drawn a comic strip. I need to do this more often as I would seriously like to try and break into the web comic and cartooning industry... here's a comic about Resident Evil 6. :)

665383_10151129524249143_1187554361_o.jpg

I like how in games nowadays... characters get battered, bruised, cut and generally injured and we see signs of injury throughout the game, kinda like action movies. I find it funny though how in Resident Evil 6, everyone's hair, especially Leon's... remains absolutely fabulous.

Any comments or critique would be appreciated. :) Also, my apologies for the picture being so big... I tend to draw at high resolution for the purpose of possible print. I should really re-size these for web viewing. >_<

"Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's Kennedy!"

[Edit] Just realised Leon's jacket is slightly incorrect... the dual stripes on his sleeves I accidentally left uncoloured... whoops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod