It's the 10th, it's the 10th!!!

This is starting to get silly, why the hell does anyone care so much? I'm sure Duke and the other GM's have slightly more important things to do than appease the greedy masses

its those "greedy masses" that make this website possible. It shouldn't be to much to ask that Duke does what he says he is going to do in a timely fashion. I'm sure duke is a busy guy with many important things going on, but it does slightly irritate me that he is always getting a free pass from the community because of supposed "important" things needing to be done, when it is my opinion that it doesn't get more important than the people who make up the readership of this website.

The least he could do is get someone else to tend to such matters for him.

I doubt any worthwhile members would leave GR if the whole Box of Games things was just scrapped. It is not an important matter at all, merely a way of clearing out the office and attracting new members. (Which isn't a bad thing)

People should learn some patience.

no you are right, it would be silly if anyone stopped visiting GR because the box of games drawing didn't happen exactly on the 10th, but this instance is just a small example of a broader point.

^ i actually checked my email after reading that...

:(

Woo, new Saddle-Creek newsletter.

:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle