It's the 10th, it's the 10th!!!

It wouldn't give you any better chance of getting the Wii, but we would appreciate some of those cookies.

What if a certain someone is going to be up in Berkley in a few weeks so a certain company wouldn't have to pay shipping on a certain prize because the certain someone will just pick it p at the front door.

the rush hour folks made us move the drawing date to coincide with the movie release. which is soon. the 18th i think. box o games will still resume on the 10th.

Hasn't Rush Hour 3 been in theaters for quite a while? Who won?

Also, very cool of you all to do a contest involving Shoot 'Em Up. I don't have high hopes for the campy looking action film, but I do have a major big-boy crush on Clive Owen.

Only a couple huh....

Well never get a box of games...although the $250 Gamestop card would be nice too, lots of games with that baby.

Box 'o Games was supposed to be on the 10th. These movie giveaways are tied to the sponsors schedule. However, I remember this one being pretty close to the 10th so it might be time.

I'll check on that today.

Tyrranis said:
I hate to be picky, but can we get the log-in box back on the Box O' Games page?

he's got a good point. theres only a create new account form. no login.....

d

Can someone who already won a box of games win another? What if said winner arrives at the GR headquarters with $45 and then makes the box disappear without anyone else knowing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod