Uh, what's the competition?

Tyrranis

Veteran
I just noticed the Family Guy competition, and thought I'd give it a go. So, I fill in the box (thank you for putting it in this time) and hit 'Submit'.

It then takes me to the Box 'O Games screen, saying I'd logged in. Thinking "What the...?", I then go to the forums to register this complaint, and I notice the competition promotional clicky-on-thing (i.e. the picture link) is completely gone.

What's the deal, and which competition is it?

Well as long as you've logged in you're entered and I just forgot to add it to the forums yesterday.

I'll look into why it says Box 'O Games tomorrow.

Family Guy sucks pretty hard, but I could see a Star Wars spoof being sort of funny. Consider me entered!

By the way, if I win this contest among all of the others that I have entered over the years, I will be pretty pissed.

So, I just received my copy of Blue Harvest in the mail today. I watched it with my brother and had fun. I think most of the laughs came from me being a Star Wars fan, not a Family Guy fan.

I'm interested to see some of the special features, including what George Lucas has to say about the spoof,

Anyway, thanks GR! You guys are great. Just please don't let this be the only contest I ever win!

It's all a game of chance. I won but it was the Golden Compass competition so, it's like I really lost.

I won a contest at GR...and the person who started it disappeared right after never to be heard from again, so I never got my prize. :(

^:(

I also totally won that DWTC69 topic where I photoshopped the picture of him in that IHOP bathroom, but he never delivered on his promise of a prize. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle