It's the 10th, it's the 10th!!!

Take the top 100 posters and make them eligable, then throw in like 10 random guys who do a ton of blog work or something.

That will ensure we all get a box of games.

Or leave it open to all site visitors, so that new users register to the site, which is the whole point of the contest. !

So, you gotta log into the main site to be registered for the contest, or does logging into the forum count?

Oh, also, if you guys at GR have any junk laying around... like stuff you don't want but can't get rid of for whatever reason (like hazardous waste, air conditioner freon, an Army Men game, whatever), you can mail it to me. PM me if you're interested.

Gotta log in at the main GR page. Just to be safe.

It'll keep going on unti they run outta games, or something shiney distracts them.

Enigma said:
so is there a closing month date of this contest or does it continue forever on

it keeps going until we run out of boxes of games. thats at least another six months. and more games keep coming in. lol.

d

Well, only 855 of the 17,300 members of GR have posted in the forum, and only 200 have posted 100 times or more. With an average of 45.48 users joining per day (can't link ya'll to that factoid) I would imagine the chances of a (active) member of the forums winning will be pretty slim.

But hey, that's just me. :?

Well, how may users log in during the one month period? In other words, about how many names are in the pool that the winner is drawn from?

used44 said:
Well, how may users log in during the one month period? In other words, about how many names are in the pool that the winner is drawn from?

Read the posts...

dUKE said:
there were 2500 entries.

If all the 200 members who has +100 posts log in, it would be about 8% chance that the winner could be found among those 200.

THIS means that each of those 200 members have 0,04% chance of winning, (wich is the same chance everyone else has.)

Actually... IF we desided that only members with +100 posts (200 members), the cances would be 0,5%

0,04% isn't that bad of a percentage... To calculating how small you chance are of winning cash prices in the real world.. Statisticly there're +3.000.000 entries each time..
If all members (17317) were in this entered each member would have just about... Let me think...

0,0057746722873476930184212045966391% (yes I am the human calculating machine)

This number could of course be said as 0,006%, which would be alot easier...

Where is was going with this was, just be glad that there's ONLY 2500 entries..

:D

0.0057746722873476930184212045966391% (yes I am the human calculating machine)

This number could of course be said as 0.006%, which would be alot easier.

Wouldn't it be 0.00577%? I think that's through proper rounding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod