It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm super close on Assassin's Creed 2, but one hundred feathers... eh.
Same with Demon's Souls. Grinding for materials isn't worth getting the plat.

When I noticed that feather achievement, I knew whoever made that up is just pure evil. Collecting them is asking for two hours of your time unless you have a strategy guide maybe. I used to be an achievement whore, but due to school, life, writing, it's just not worth the time anymore.

to the OP: Congrats on your accomplishment!! All current and former achievement/trophy whores can relate. ;)

Kuulei_N said:
Longo_2_guns said:

When I noticed that feather achievement, I knew whoever made that up is just pure evil. Collecting them is asking for two hours of your time unless you have a strategy guide maybe.

Is it bad that I dont think 2 hours of my time is that much? I'd easily slay that down after dinner.

For me, I just have a million other games to play and can't devote time to achievement whoring when I'd rather be playing other games.

Longo_2_guns said:
For me, I just have a million other games to play and can't devote time to achievement whoring when I'd rather be playing other games.

Same with me. I'd venture to say I've played more Xbox 360 games than anyone else in this thread.

I play a lot of games, but all my old trading partners are moving so I've been actually going back for 2nd playthroughs lately. I was looking at my trophy list to get an idea of how many games I played this last year and it was...long.

MattAY said:
Kuulei_N said:
Longo_2_guns said:

When I noticed that feather achievement, I knew whoever made that up is just pure evil. Collecting them is asking for two hours of your time unless you have a strategy guide maybe.

Is it bad that I dont think 2 hours of my time is that much? I'd easily slay that down after dinner.

haha, not bad at all if you have the time to spare.

used44 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Same with me. I'd venture to say I've played more Xbox 360 games than anyone else in this thread.

What's your GT?

danielrbischoff said:
used44 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

What's your GT?

Seconded. I'm intrigued used. lol

AKMitchell.

I'm already friends with you, Daniel. Add me, Diesel.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I'm just saying that I don't spend time 100%ing achievement lists because I'm generally moving on to a different game that interests me. My gamerscore is still like 47,000 though.

Plus I had GameFly for a while so I got a fair bit of rentals in. Everything else i owned at one time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle