It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Say da na na na da na na na da na na na da na na na da na na na da na na na da na na na da na na na...da Da DA DAAAAAA when opening chest.

Bretimus_v2 said:
>open the chest

>examine chest

Chest mean wide box with lid. This one too big to carry. It have keyhole too, so it maybe locked.

>open chest

Grunk not have any key.

De-Ting said:
>Use west doorway

Closet
It dark. Grunk see lots of shadow. Grunk see doorway to east and west, too. But mostly shadow.

Shkoooooortktkk! What that strange noise!

Lien said:
>turn around and grunt back!

Grunk talk at shadow. Talk loud, make sure shadow hear Grunk.

Strange noise stop. Then voice shout, "Ztorf!"

Room light up! Grunk see little bed and trunk and desk and little man in bed. Light come from blue ball that sit on desk. Little man climb out of bed and put on pair if pointy slipper. Him walk over and squint at Grunk. "Huh," him say. "An orc."

Grunk say that Grunk orc. Then little man (Grunk think him called "gnome") pull out little stool from desk and sit down.

"Well, Grunk," him say. "What do you want?"

Bretimus_v2 said:

(to gnome)
Grunk tell that to gnome.

Gnome look at Grunk in strange way. "I'm sorry," him say, "But I don't quite understand what you're getting at."

Gnome go over to trunk and open it up. Him start searching in there.

Lien said:
>Ask gnome if he got anything to eat... or the way out. Depending on how hungry Grunk is.

Mmm, gnome...

Gnome turn and look at Grunk. Him ask, "Are you drooling on me?"

Grunk not say anything. Just wipe mouth off.

"Well, stop it." Then him go back to doing other thing.

Gnome shake head and close trunk. Then him look under bed.

>

damnit go back to zork. Grab the sack and head up the stairs. I have no idea what to type to make that happen, but im sure youll figure that out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle