Is it safe here? or How I Caged My Very Own Nicolas

tumblr_mm5hr55iKz1r4etbjo1_500.gif

It's safe sill right?

My thoughts on things if you care to read them. I admit it's a different take on the whole thing, but honestly, it should be the takeaway we get at this point, since it is, if you ask me, the most important point to make.

madster111 said:
http://gamesnosh.com/fez-investors-outed-judges-2011-igf-award/
http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/ ... orruption/

Guess what?
That's fucking racketeering under US law.

We might see something real serious come of this, now. Phil Fish can, in theory, be charged under the RICO act.

Journalism in gaming IS NOT DEAD. Like most good ideas in gaming, it has just been crowd sourced by the gamers. Who also are not dead.

This is awesome. I wish I could give one person credit and pat them on the back for this, but its been an anonymous group effort... god i love the internet.

Good find Madster, I'm grateful things are still happening and the #gamergate tag is still going strong, despite articles and generalizations from vested interests trying to discredit it.

Interesting. Just when you thought people couldnt hate Phil Fish more.

So Phil Fish is fucked? Or the investors/judges are fucked?...Or they're ALL fucked? I'm dumb when it comes to this stuff - I stick to the left side of my brain (HA!)

I still want someone to buy Fez rights and make the 2nd - fucking love the game.

It's absolutely insane just how much shit it coming out. Zoe got a charity event shutdown so her own 'charity' event got more money, phil fish won several awards by people who had invested in fez, and now we have a full scale conspiracy in the background where gaming journalists have been fixing articles and reviews and shit?

What the fucking hell is going on with the video games industry?

There's also been a lot of places where this stuff is being deleted on sight. Unless someone goes off the rails or the call comes in from upstairs that this needs to go, I see no problem with keeping an open discussion.

My problem is that it shouldn't be any of our business who is screwing who. I really appreciated the guy from GR's view on it. This has zero to do with games.

I enjoy gaming, but I hate to be grouped in to this like I had something to do with it because of any action or inaction. I don't care about this Quinn person, and I don't care who or what she did or didn't do. I do care about how we treat each other as humans and some of the treatment after the fact by anonymous members of the internet community is exactly on par with what I've come to expect- absolutely gross.

Anyhow, I'm glad a majority of you good dudes seem to feel exactly this way.

Bottom line is this- ethics exist for a reason. Usually the unethical folks get shaken from the tree and are exposed. It sounds like that might be what is happening to all parties and it really has nothing to do with me.

Also, get those weak ass brietbart articles out of here.

That is like me proving Travolta is pregnant with a weekly world news clipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle