my apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghostlymatty

i know this isnt the right spot for this blog and yes i understand this is for informative posts regarding news and gameing events and not a place for personal opinions about things unrelated so i owe a few people an apology i have a slight temper problem that im learning to control,, getting shot at by asshole insurgents will do that to you i guess,lol, so maca dude, im man enought to apologize for the fucked up comments that i slung your way and that this is no place for a person to express his hatred towards things i should just forget about.. so you wont see any more ugly deragotory remarks towards you or any other member,, this will be the last post of this type in here

Thank you for the apology. Feel free to stick around and post, it's not just for news and events, the emphasis is on discussion on the boards and lone opinion in the blogs.

Technically this should go to misc but as you've been directing the majority of your posts at the gaming boards I'll leave it here.

Sam

This isn't a blog, for the last time. A blog is one person's personal sh*tting ground, this a a community of discussion. Forum. Which is why the link on the left labels this place as forum, as does the URL.

And I don't think playing FPS games qualifies you to say you've been in the army.

Oh shut up, TNO. The guy apologized for what he did. That shows hes trying to be a better man and atone for anything he said wrong in the forums. Grow a heart for a minute and let it pass.

LinksOcarina said:
Oh shut up, TNO. The guy apologized for what he did. That shows hes trying to be a better man and atone for anything he said wrong in the forums. Grow a heart for a minute and let it pass.
when i say blog though i mean the same thing as message board, just like i call all shooter games fps whether its third person or not, one word describing several things, its more simple for me that way, i guess thats what i get for going to a georgia college,haha,no bulldogs jokes please

trust_no_one said:
This isn't a blog, for the last time. A blog is one person's personal sh*tting ground, this a a community of discussion. Forum. Which is why the link on the left labels this place as forum, as does the URL.

And I don't think playing FPS games qualifies you to say you've been in the army.

see its things like that,,haha, lets see here did basic in ft.benning, and ft, stewart georgia, then ft.rucker, al, then hanau and frankfurt,germany(which sucked), mcas cherry point nc, then mcas camp lejeune(jacksonville)nc ,and who said anything army, if you need any more convincing i can give you my mos, current base address, base commander name/ phone number,,just let me know. thank you for your opinion, have a great evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod