Introduce Yo'Self

Haha, just so you know - there have been Chinese people at the bottom of the Users Online section for days now. Spam-potential indeed, but they've yet to make a move.

That's why they're not introducing themselves ;)
But I'll sticky this. Because Daniel's Community voting topic is bringing in SO many new users to the forums that this may be needed to *lure* them in. Sure they're only posting in THAT topic - but some may filter out....a bit like sperm success rate into the egg.

I'm Diesel. I don't post here nearly as much. I do reviews and junk.

2ikqwps.jpg

[Yes. That is me.]

I'm Necro, I'm a transexual male-to-female who looks like something out of the mythos. I like penis... and vagina. I bounce back and forth between whether I like women or men, and I'm currently settled on woman. Can you figure that out? Me neither, but a wise man once said, "Why play with 2 boobs when you can play with 4?".

What the fuck are we talking about again?

Delta47 said:
My name is cole, and I like to party.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who likes to party. It's kinda my thing.

Hey, I'm bretimus_v2 and, yes, it's true. The sequel never lives up to the awesomeness of the original.

I've been lurking here for years and have finally begun posting. I like video game music. the classic kind. NES thru N64 era stuff. I hope to form a band that covers songs from said era (like the NESkimos and The Minibosses.). also, i like peanut butter.

My name is nick. Yup. It's possible you see me down there a lot, since I've been doing a lot more lurking recently than posting.

My name is Carl, I posted on GR a long time ago.

I work at UPS, I like my life.

I still am having a hard time telling my girlfriend I'm gay though, any suggestions on that?

You could do a theatre show!

Scene 1: Himashi is going to the shops
Scene 2: Himashi is strangley buying only phallic shaped veg.
Scene 3: Himashi goes to the clothes store.
Scene 4: Himashi has in depth conversation about fashion with a guy.
Scene 5: They make out.
Scene 6: Butt sex.

THE END.

...She'll get the idea AND enjoy the show, so it wont be too diffucult for her.

MrHimashi said:
I still am having a hard time telling my girlfriend I'm gay though, any suggestions on that?

I think the whole no sex thing might clue her in. Unless she's one of those straight edge kids (is that still cool?) or super religious.

MrHimashi said:

Did you get into the relationship with her knowing before that you might be gay or is it something you fell into assbackwards 8) while you two were together?

UrbanMasque said:
MrHimashi said:

Did you get into the relationship with her knowing before that you might be gay or is it something you fell into assbackwards 8) while you two were together?
Sounds like Will & Grace, Urban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle